Thursday, September 12, 2013

Cute on a Budget 3; Blue Blood!

I was really excited to see that Blue Blood was offering 1L dresses in their store. That's right, entire dresses for 1L. Some even include stockings. It's reallt nice for someone like me because I don't much wear gothic lolita, and they are great for 'gothic couture' like the name says.

It gave me an idea and I began trying to put a gothic look together that somehow ended up looking more vintage. I liked it though, so I kept it.

It's this weeks cute on a budget!



I realize I have a hard time keeping things completely free/cheap because I have a large inventory. However, this time I included what was optional and a reason for picking things that I added so it can help people make choices of their own. :D <3






0 comments:

Post a Comment