Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sleepy Chii in Tee*fy

This look represents more how I've been feeling lately; very, very sleepy.

My friend Psyche gave me this adorable nightie in Mint which she got at the arcade. I haven't allowed myself to go because Lovebug's buyign me some odd $800 worth of lolita dresses and shoes irl and therefore I'm not asking for Lindens. ;A;!

Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, I have a ton of stuff that I haven't used and am finding as I clean out and go through my inventory. (Inventory cleaning Wednesdays! <3)



S'where I found these adorable hair pins which are from A:B and were helll to find again to try and link you guys to!!

I've also spoken to a few other bloggers and was told that getting bombarded with Ims on how to get exact looks isn't as much of a problem as I thought it would be. I get asked to do make-overs often because a lot of people I know can't work things like I can. So I've decided I'm going to start leacing Lms/MP links and information on what I'm wearing directly on the blog since I know it won't mean I'll be hounded. (Please don't hound me, I'll help when I can but my social anxiety will make me go back to Ncs only if I begin to be hounded. <...3)



I forgot the daisy pins because I'm a derp and still hadn't found them and the nail polish I'm wearing isn't included because I got it ages ago and can't find it on the MP anywhere, but it's *Rezlpsa Loc*'s Pastel Nail Pack I'm wearing Minty Fresh Nails.



0 comments:

Post a Comment