Thursday, September 26, 2013

Elegant in G Field

This is an outfit I've wanted to blog for a while, but let's face it I'm a lazy chobit. :x

I'm also still not feeling well, but I'm determined to keep up with this!




For the Lolita groups last meet we did a Gothic Lolita theme for which Psyche, Saka, and I tripletted. Welooksocute.


One of the members and a friend of mine, Rose, opened her house as a lolita hang out. I love the themes she goes for when she decorated. Usually I just toss toys all over my room and call it a day. XD!



Keeping it short again, because I'm snoozy.

Goods;
Because I'm not feeling well, I'm not jumping back and forth 100 times for LMs, but if you want them contact me in world and I will be happy to send. :]

Dress; Julia in green by G Field
Hair; Daylilly by Rosy Mood
Stockings; Woolen lace stockings in dark grey by Sassy Kitty Designs
Hair Ribbon; Ribbon B from Lo*Momo's mesh hair Ajuga.
Necklace; Key to my heart by Chaos, Panic, and Disorder.
Shoes; Ribbon Sling Back in dark green by G Field.
(I like these, can you tell?)

As always my skin, eyes, and lashes are the same and my shape is not for sale.

Let's hope I feel better tomorrow, hm? ;A;


0 comments:

Post a Comment