Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Halloween Looks; START! RMK & TSG GIFTS!

The beginning of our -awesome- bout of Halloween looks starts today!



Shown here is RMK's newest group gift. Included are the dress, neck bow, socks, and a witchie hat! I, however, traded my witchie hat in for a bow and horns that I got from their Gacha while trying to get their uniform dress. I love the skull and the roses. <333



On my FAACCEE is make-up from TSG, which is their new Group Gift and is hngg so awesome. I know it doesn't like match match but I really like it all together. I love the shade of pink and purple used in this. FFF <3 Behind me is the La Petite Fleur gift from RMK's hunt. Srsly boos, get over thhheeerrree!



THE GOODIES;

Body Stuffs;
::Hair::
015 A in Brown by Eep!
::Make-Up::
Skelita's Make-Up by the Sugar Garden

Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
RMK Halloween Group Gift !!Gift was limited to Oct. 15th and is no longer available. <...3!!
(Comes with stockings!)
::Shoes::
Doll shoes color-able socks by Lolle
(Tinted orange to match the roses and bow)

Extras && Accessories;
::Hair bow::
RMK Horn Gacha B_Dot !!Gacha!!
(Roses, horns, skull, and bow are all attached!)
::Bracelets::
Skull Spike bow by Gloom Industries
(Resized and attached to forearms for bracelets.)
::Bow Ring::
My Little Bow ring in Eminence by Pekka !!Gacha!!
::Cross Ring::
Silver Cross Ring Orange M by Sakide !!Gacha!!
(Re-positioned to the opposite hand and re-sized)
::Popsicle::
Halloween Prize from Ni.Ju in RMK's Halloween Hunt!
::Purse::
Dead Land Cross 03 from Theater Chain !!Gacha!!
::Thigh Bows::
Leg bow from the Goth Cutie Socks Orange by Witches and Rats
::Necklace::
Papillon long by Fairy Tail
::Tail::
Demon Tail Drow by Trap

Are you having fun with Halloween yet? I am! <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment