Thursday, October 31, 2013

I'MA ZOMBIE. :'D

THIS IS HALLOWEEN, THIS IS HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEEEEENNNN~

I slept all day, so my post is late.

I'm sorry. D:

Forgive me?



If it'll help you forgive me, you're getting TWO posts today as a treat! O: One for this, which is my AWESOME ZOMBIE COSTUME HNNGG <3

And one for CoAB. Didn't think I forgot, did you? D; <3



THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;
::Hair::
Jina in Citrine by D!va
::Skin::
Zombie Alice Skin by Death Row Designs
::Eyes::
Nocturnal Vision - #2 w/Black Sclera Eyes by Nocturna Gothic Designs
::Shape::
STILL MY SHAPE LOOKIN' GOOD IN EVERYTHANG. <3

Clothing Stuffs;

::Dress::
Zombie Bloom by Rotten Toe
::Blouse::
Baby Doll Bloody dress; BDW Bloody top by Rotten Toe
::Socks::
Torn White Socks – Bloody by Randomcity
::Shoes::
Ribbon Shoe in Zombie Couture Edition by Dita's

Extras && Accessories;
::Crown & Scepter::
The Regal Accessory Set in Red/Gold by Violent Seduction
::Hair Bow::
Alice Summer Dress in Dirty's Hair bow by Dimbula Rose
::Collar::
The Lolita Blouse in Red's unrigged Collar by Violent Seduction
::Necklace 1::
The Tooth Fairy by Kosh
::Necklace 2::
Zombie Necklace by Dirty Land
::Skirt accessories, corset bows, earrings & leg bows::
Decorations from The Bloody Countess by Budoir
::Make-up 1::
Flirt – Rawr Eye Liner by Spearsong & Flirt Cosmetics
::Make-up 2::
Sticky Kiss Gloss in Black Night by Beauty Killer

ON TO THE NEXT ONE! O':


0 comments:

Post a Comment