Monday, November 25, 2013

Fashionably late...

Guess who is late to the party as usuaaaalll?

Chobii is! Rockabilly fair started a bit back and while I sooo wanted to go play I didn't have the L to. <...3

However I got some, and I got to play, and I lovelovelove the look I made from there.

Unfortunately, fashionably late doesn't count when you have a fashion blog! These items may no longer be available and I am sorry loveloves, money was tight! ;A;



I have this thing for being a house wife. I've always wanted to be one, I'll always want to be one, and I know how terrible people said it was but the idea of like the 50s house wives makes me so happy. I long for simple days where the greatest highlight on the block is someone getting a new washer or dryer and gifts like a new vaccume are appreciated. I've always been simple like that. Lovebug got me a new can opener and midol once and I told him he was the greatest man in the WORLD since the can opener was pissing me off SO much more because I was menstrual! XD



This look is more of a treat for me too because it's something I'd actually wear IRL as well. I'd dress like this ALL the time if I could. Well, this and in lolita. I love the little bit of neck out and a little cleavage but still consealing most of the goods so it's modest and alluring. <333



Again since I'm late to the party the Rockabilly fair is OVER, but maybe some of these goodies will be at the main stores?

The goods;
Body Stuffs;
::Hair::
Nine in Hud 01 by Magika

Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Vintage Dress Annie by MonCheri !!Rockabilly Fair item!!!
::Jacket::
Suede Bolero Jacket in White by ViVi
::Shoes::
Posey Pumps in Salmon by Boom !!Shoetopia!!!
For Slink feet!!

Extras && Accessories;
::Hair Bow::
Kana in Pink by booN
::Eye Liner::
Liner 2 by Birdy (Vip giftie)
::Lips::
Shimmer Lip Gloss in Peach by Pink Acid !!Kustom 9!!
::Necklace 1::
Rockabilly Love Necklace by trs !!Rockabilly Fair item!!!
::Necklace 2::
Rockabilly pink women by Just you Jewels !!Rockabilly Fair item!!!
::Ring 1::
Exquisite Love's Blush Engagement Ring by Exquisite Jewellery wedding Rings & fine Jwelry
::Ring 2::
Honey Cookie Ring by Honey Kitty
::Nails::
Ribbon nails by Diva for Slink hands & Feet
::Purse::
Spiked Heart Purse by D-Style !!Rockabilly Fair item!!

As far as health goes, I may have mono again even though I didn't think that was possible and it may be the cause of a lot of the issues I've had with my health in life. Only way to get past it? Sleep a lot! Once I gave in I started feeling much better on the little spouts of being awake. Yay!


Ni'ni' loveloves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment