Monday, November 11, 2013

Katat0nik starts the week off right!

HAPPY MONDAY!

Hideki's still off, butbut I'm blogging anyway. O:
Last week Katat0nik came out with a dress at Ozimals and I mentioned it, but I had other things to do sososo... I'M LATE... ;A;



I love this dress, the shape is super cute and I love the simplicity. I'm so Happy Katat0nik's making lolita dresses again, I'm soo happy happy happy!! I was worried with Mesh coming out we wouldn't have much to work with as Lolitas, since only Violent Seduction was making lolita mesh dresses... but now Kat's on the board too HEEEEE. <3 So Happy. ;A; <3



I've wanted to use this hair for a long time and am really enjoying the pre-mesh hairs that I forgot I had since I fell in love with mesh hairs. O: I hope you all like this look as well!



Back to play time! <3
THE GOOODS;

Body Stuff;
::Hair::
Risa 2 in Citrine by D!va

Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Bunny Cakes Dress in Red by Katat0nik
::Blouse::
The Lolita Blouse in Black by Violent Seduction
::Stockings::
Saloon Girl Socks in Flower Red by Overland Trail
::Socks::
Frilly Lace Socks in White by The Sugar Garden
::Shoes::
Lolita Plaforms in Dark Red by The Sugar Garden

Extras && Accessories;
::Choker::
Lady Grim Choker in White by Ez's Heriloom
::Necklace 1::
Batstone Short red by Demotik !!Gacha!!!
::Necklace 2::
Horror Necklace Skeleton A in red by Cute Poison
::Ring 1::
Rose Ring by Yuna's Apparel And Fashion !!Kawaii Hunt Gift!!!
::Ring 2::
Bow Ring 07 by Witches & Rats !!Gacha!!!
::Ring 3::
Ring of Unity in Silver/Red by O.M.E.N
::Hair bow::
Kana Velvet Bow in Red by booN
::Bunny Ears::
Mesh Lace Bunny Ears by TuTy's


Byebyeee~ <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment