Thursday, November 14, 2013

Party, party, paaarrttyy!

Party tiiime? Soon anyway, right? I have a lolita group, as most of you know I'm sure, and a store that I've run into earlier this month called Witches & Rats has offered to make a monthly group gift for the lolita group! Today I am showing off that along with some of her releases that I think go well with them!



RMK's been reopened and remodeleddd!! I took this picture in their castle. I love the snow white feel of it!



We're watching Firefly since lovebug just got a game about it from think geek! So this is going to be another shortie!



The Goods!

Body Stuff;

::Hair::
Girl hair 22 by Dura
::Teeth::
Vampire Teeth by Shine
::Ears::
Elf Ears Gothic by Damaged Rose

Clothing stuffs;
::Blouse::
Blackheart Sheer top by Katat0nik
::Dress::
Party Dress by Witces & Rats
( Sakacho's Lolita Haven group gift)
::Leggings::
Ripped Leggings #5 by H.A.R.D
::Shoes::
Goth Kawaii Boots in Black by Witches & Rats

Extras &&Accessories;

::Horns::
Coco in Reglisse by Aisling
::Necklace::
Cameo necklace by Scrub
::Claw Gloves::
Claw Gloves by HyperBorea
::Bracelet 1::
Diamond & Pearl Bracelet in Black by Whippet & Buck
::Bracelet 2::
Wired Web in Onxy & Bone by YumYums !!Gacha!!!
::Ring 1::
Mushie Gacha red cholo by Squishy Polkadots !!Gacha!!!
::Ring 2::

Bow Ring by Witches & Rats !!Gacha!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment