Monday, December 30, 2013

SHE'S A CRIMINAL~

ARE YOU LOOKIN' AT ME? ARE YOU. LOOKIN'. AT ME?



I don't really know much about gangsters, to be honest, and I'm sure that's apparent but for some reason pin stripes always make me think of them. Here's a beauty I put together a bit ago. I got up at 5am so I am super sleepy and super cranky, so I went with a look I'd made before and forgot to blog. Still love it man~

When I made it I was going to talk about fads in fashion. I don't follow many fashions closely, even Lolita which I adore so friggin' much. In every fashion there are trends people like and dislike. Cage skirts hit lolita and while they're not a favorite of mine, it happened and man did Iki pull the cage look off well with this dress, awesomely name Criminal.



Gonna keep it short. Wanna beds. <3 Hope you had a good weekend. Remember The Holiday sweets and treats fair ends tomorrow so get over there! The fourth round of Bubblegum Alley started today. It runs until the 12th so head over that way too! There are a lot of adorable goodies for the little ones and SUPER CUTE Elephant Lamps there which I will be showing you guys later this week. <3 Nightnight!

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Hair::
Dawson in Coffee by Truth

Clothing Stuffs;

::Dress::
Crominal in Purple by Violent Seduction
::Blouse::
The Lolita Blouse in Black by Violent Seduction
::Leggings::
Leggings in Black by AD
::Socks::
Witchin' Leggings by Bohobebop
::Shoes::
Lace-up boot Gina in Purple by G Field

Extras && Accessories;

::Hair bows & Extra Bows on outfit::
Criminal Mesh Bow in Purple by Violent Seduction
::Crown & Scepter::
Regal Accessory set in Silver/Purple by Violent Seduction
::Earrings & Necklace::
True necklace in Platnium by L&B
::Necklace 2::
Pendent Volute Heart by Juditta Jewelery
::Ring 1::
Trebel ring by Bubbles Design
::Ring 2::
Cross ring with no studs by Room Of Amo
::Ring 3::
Handcuff ring by Bubbles Design


0 comments:

Post a Comment