Friday, December 6, 2013

Fun, fun, fun!

Moving is killlling meee!!! Sorry I missed another day but I promiseseses as soon as I get everything settled I am sooo getting back on my one post a day!

I'm late, but not entirely!~ I have some goodies from the Geeks and Nerds fair to show you today, which still runs another two days, a top from the Suicide Dolls event, ANNNDDD ARCADE GOOODIESS!!! I don't know about you guys, but this round of the arcade is killing meee. There's SO much I want! XD



MY KNEES ARE SHOWING! Shocking, right? I don't know if I've ever shared this with you guys, but knees totally freak me out. Even with that though, I find these shoes make my Av's legs look kinda... dare I say sexy? O:

I'm the kind of person who likes to do nice things for people. Especially lovebug. He's sleeping right now and I'm making pumpkin spice coffee and pineapple nutella oatmeal for us for breakfast while he snoozes and I just paid for him to have a full 90 minute deep tissue massage while I got a peeerrrmmm! I'm super loving my perm. Hng!



Enough about rl, right? Time to shop! Also, even though I don't have a picture of it yet because I need more lindens (DAMN YOU ARCAAADEE!!) Chemistry has a new hair out and it's hermagerd adorable! Give it a lookie!

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;
::Hair::
Sudden in HUD 01 by Magika

Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Suicide Mini top in Grey by Witches & Rats !!New @ Suicide Dolls event!!!
::Under shirt::
Basic Shirt Melinda in Just Dark by Rhara
::Skirt::
High Raise Folds Skirt in Black by DeeTaleZ
::Shoes::
Noella Heels in Silver by Ingenue !!New @ Arcade!!!

Extras && Accessories;
::Hat::
Knit Hat in Black by BCC.sui !!Gacha @ G&N!!!
::Bow::
8 Bit Hair Bow in Coconut by Tea Soup !!Gacha @ G&N!!!
::Necklace::
Black Heart by Fairy Tail
::Buddy::
Hot Water Bottle in Skull by Sway !!Gacha @ Arcade!!!
^I super wanted the cow of this, hngg I am so cow obsessed. IM me if you're willing to sell me a cow!!!^
::Bracelets::
Darkness Girl by Just You Jewels
::Earrings::
Cross Earrings in Black and white by Witches & Rats !!New @ SL Fashion Week!!!
::Nails by Flair!::


Off to unpack some more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment