Thursday, January 2, 2014

Alice in snow land!

I totally forgot to wish you all happy new year! I'm sorry! I'm not a big party person myself so days like that just kinda.. go.. by.. xD I hope you all had fun though!



I had fun checking out a few of the monthly events in SL since I finally pulled myself away from Magic The Gathering, which I've been learning to play with Lovebug. I decided to do so in a fancy ensemble by Blue Blood called Alice in a pretty purple. The design on the skirt makes me think of the Cheshire cat and while I've never much followed the Alice fad (aside from by rl skirt but I liked the shape more than anything. xD) this piece was really calling to me.



I paired it with some pigtails that were a part of Ploom's 12 days of Christmas, make-up from The Sugar Garden as a group gift, shoes from G Field, and accessories from the inspiration point hunt and the arcade. I hope you didn't miss either!!!



The Goods;

Body stuffs;

::Hair::
Genevieve in Browns by Ploom
::Ears::
Simple Ears by Mandala

Clothing stuffs;
::Dress::
Alice in Purple by Blue Blood
(Comes with stockings!)
::Sleeves::
The Lolita Blouse's Unrigged short sleeves in Black by Violent Seduction
::Shoes::
Wedge Boots Nancy in Charcoal !!Shoetopia!!!

Extras && Accessories;

::Hair Clips::
Poison Laced hair comb in Silver by Half Deer
::Crown::
Dark Queen Crown in red by LWL !!Arcade Gacha!!!
::Necklace::
Carousel Necklace in Night by Katat0nik !!Arcade Gacha!!!
::Scarf::
Unisex scarf in black by Tee*fy !!Inspiration Point Hunt Gift!!!
::Bracelets, earrings, and ring::
You're a star set in silver white/grey/black by O.M.E.N
::Buddy::
Atric Friends Narwhal in Soot by BB !!Gacha!!!
::Make-up1::
Summer Beauty Festival Sequin Queen by The Sugar Garden !!Group Gift!!!
::Make-up2::
Windburn full face no shadow faded by Chary
::Make-up3::
Sticky Kiss Gloss in Bloody Mary by Beauty Killer
::Make-up4::
Photo Studio Blush in Plum by Pink Acid
::Wand::
Grace Wand Crown in Gunmetal/Garnet by Boom


Slink elegant 1 hands are work with the new appliers by Witches & Rats that can be found at this round of SL Fashion Week!!! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment