Saturday, January 25, 2014

Belated Coab!!

I HAVE FAILED YOU ALL. I AM A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PERSON!

Aaactually migraine hit me in the face like a TRUCK after I got into a few rounds of Cards Against Humanity with Lilikins, Stabbie, Peppier, Lovebug, Caxy, and some randos. H I L A R I O U S. However my head does not agree with me laughing. :/



Here is your coab loves. It's simple, I know, and can be put together with TWO finds in the 25 for 25 hunt. So WHOLE outfit minus the hair can be yours for 50L!! That's pretty good for shoes and everything. O: And the outfit is all meshie~ Not original mesh, from what I know, but detailed well enough to be a good catch at 75L!! I felt it was complete, so I didn't push it. xD

I'ma be short, it's my weekend after all and my stove works now! Not only that but I found GLUTEN FREE TERIYAKI SAUCEEE. I'm gonna make stir fry for the first time in.. almost a year!!! ~_~

The Goods;

Body Stuffs;

::Hair::
Dalily in Chocolate by Rosy Mood

Clothing Stuffs;

::Dress & Shoes::
Gogo Outfit by MV !!Now @ 25 for 25 Hunt!!!

Extras && Accessories;
::Hat, bag, and tie::
Showstopper by Le Poppycock
::Bracelets::
Awareness & Hope AL Bracelets in Silver by Me


<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment