Wednesday, January 1, 2014

MIDDLE OF THE WEEK?

Need a little help getting over hump day?

HOW ABOUT A COAB!



I went for a look different than my usual. I try to vary the coabs to help everyone get a little cute on a budget. This time it's for the punky goth kids...

I...
guess..?

That's what I was going for anyway! XDD AM I A FASHION FAILURE?



The Goods;

Body Stuff;

::Hair::
Noise in Huds 01 by Magika
::Scars::
Execution & Wicked Face Scar by FD !!Frost gifts!!!

Clothing Stuffs;

::Burlesque corset outfit::
Gift by Cain
::Sleeves::
Caecilla Sleeves in red by [S] !!Gift @ We<3RP!!!
::Shorts::
Red Jean Waist Short by Toxic High
::Leggings::
Cherry Leggings in Black by Zup
::Boots::
Leather Boots by OW

Extras && Accessories;

::Piercings::
Abby Piercing by Mad Echo
::Necklace::
Cherry Romance Necklace by Lethe
::Hair Cherries::
Cherry Hat by Boudoir
::Mouth Cherries::
Mouth Cherries by ((Red))
::Ring 1::
Lotus Mood Ring with Hyper Gems by JCNY
::Ring 2::
Believe Ring (female ver) by AMD
::Make-up::
Jelly Make-up in eyes and lips 7 by Janis


<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment