Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Early Easter && 8 More DAYYYS

8 MORE DAYS UNTIL MY LOVE RETURNS TO ME... and I had a tantrum today so.. ;A; I feel horrible. On a better note though, I have some new releases for you today from Rotten Toe, Buttery Socks, and more goodies from the Final Fantasy Festivaaall



First up is this adorable lolita dress Rotten Toe released as an early Easter surprise! I believe it was/is also on sale for a limit time? Go check it out! I love the mix of colors used in it!



Another newish release from Rotten Toe is this adorable skin called Cupcake! It was a release she made that's pro being a bigger girl! This skin has curve shadows in ALL the right places. <3 it even comes with 7 lip sticks and a shape! :'D I used my own shape and added the Baby Eye Brows from TSG as well as some Lips from Pink Acid because I like my more full looking lips. On the Right is the skin on its own with JUST the eyebrows added. O: <3



I think it looks REALLY cute with Oh!Liv's freckles. AAH <3 It's so cute I might have to creep out of Elly a little more. I also made my shape bigger for this skin, but rather than using Rotten Toe's shape I worked with my Lilikins on trying to make it look LIKE me. O: So that's your poster.. kinda... I guess... LOL I'mafattiechanandIloveitsofu;A;



A second favorite for me are these socks by Buttery Toast. GO LOOK! I got her newer gradient socks JUST in time for her to come out with ANOTHER release that's a CROWN Gacha. AAAHH~ Need allll! These come in a ton of fun colors which are shown off on my Lolita Blog! :'D I love that her socks have AZZ and SLINK appliers, keeping me a curvy lolita! :'D!!

Lastly, this little baby Behemoth in my arm and my fat chocobo purse pretty much STOLE my heart THE second I got to the Final Fantasy Festival and panned around. I -needed- them in my life!! This collar by Buzzeri at this round of Kustom 9 put an -awesome- hint of color around my neck. HAAH. <3 I'm also sporting new eyes, did you see!? I recently fell for and started buying eyes from Chop Shop. AND NEW LASHES WUTWUT. Pink Fuel introduced me to some new ones I actually like. O:



THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Cupcake by Rotten Toe
::Hair::
Gretchen in Light Browns by Truth
::Eyes::
Kawaii in Green by Chop Shop
::Lashes::
Eyelashes – c01 Natural by FTL
::Hands::
Elegant 1 Hands by Slink with Nail Appliers by Mein @ Surreal Complex
::Feet::
Medium Hight feet by Slink
::Ears::
Simple Ears by Mandala
Clothing Stuffs;

::Dress::
Easter Lolita Dress by Rotten Toe !!New!!!
::Stockings::
Gradiant Socks in Flamingo by Buttery Toast !!New!!!
::Shoes::
Brooke Heels in Baby by Mango Cheeks !!Now @ Kustom 9!!!



Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Cutey Collar in Lavender plain by Buzzeri !!Now @ Kustom 9. GACHA!!!
::Necklace 2::
Calculator Gacha RARE by Off Beat !!Now @ Kustom 9. GACHA!!!
::Bracelet::
Bow Bracelet in Mint by Candy Doll
::Ring::
Mad Owl Ring by Gummies !!Now @ Kustom 9!!!
::Bag::
Fat Chocobo Handbag by Frogstar !!Now @ Final Fantasy Festival!!!
::Hair Bow::
Mesh Candy Bow with Rhinestones by Baby
::Earrings::
Mad Owl Earrings by Gummies !!Now @ Kustom 9!!!
::Plushies::
Baby Behemoth 4 (Blue) by MS !!Now @ Final Fantasy Festival. GACHA!!!
&
Excited Bunny by A.V. !!Gacha!!!
&
TP ME Candy Heart by Witches & Rats
::Mouthie::
Star+chup in Blueberry (Tongue) by VinCue !!Gacha!!!
::Glasses::
Kawaii Glasses 17 by kDm !!Gacha!!!
::Make-up::
Royale Liner by Buzzeri
&
Juicy Fruit Lips in Pink 02 by Pink Acid
::Make-up::
Baby Brow tinted Brown by The Sugar Garden


0 comments:

Post a Comment