Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I love rainbows - Spread The Love!!!

So as I said yesterday, or.. well.. earlier today since this post is coming to you late at night because I have plans to clean like crazy tomorrow; there is an event going on called Spread The Love and it's a Gacha event raising money for a variety of LGBT-focused real life charities. Thus being said, it's a good cause for good people. I think nearly any charity is a good cause though, I even go nuts for hair fair. XD!! But what's better than hair? COLOR! I looove this event because of the awesomely colored items! GO!



Also this stag neon light is my EVERYTHING. Aside from the awesome goodies from the Spread The Love Gacha Event, I have on a few goodies from the 25 for 25 hunt. YES. I know, I'm late on bringing you goodies for that but my coab this week is from there as well as a few items spread through my outfits. I did find a way to get it done through all the madness going on irl!



I even have on these delicious melty sherbert ears that Half Deer is sporting in the Surreal Complex because their colors go soo well with everything else! I got me some jeggings from The Big Show by Hollipocket. I'm not big on.. well.. pants... but I dunno.. they were so bright. Did I mention, I LIKE RAINBOWS? XD
Along with my rainbows I'm sportin' an outfit by Charm called “Shoot Me Valentine” It's a COMPLETE outfit with SOCKS, a SKIRT, two attachable arrows, and a box of candy hearts for yer boobies, but I decided to roll around in my closet and lost the skirt in the process. ;A;/XD (Rest is shown though! <3)



THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Elly in Sugar/Pure by Pink Fuel
::Hair::
Hart in Browns by Ploom !!Newish!!!
::Eyes::
Dead Eyes in Toxic by PopTart !!Now @ Spread The Love!!!
::Hands::
Elegant 1 Hands by Slink with Appliers by MV !!Appliers Now @ Spread The Love!!

Clothing Stuffs;

::Top::
Shoot Me Valentine by Charm !!Newish!!!
::Corset::
Love Rock Underbust Corset by MV !!Now @ 25 for 25 Hunt!!!
::Bottom::
Jeggin Jeans in Rainbow Black by Hollipocket
::Stockings::
Shoot Me Valentine Socks by Charm !!Newish!!!
::Shoes::
Goth Kawaii Boots in Purple by Witches & Rats


Extras && Accessories;

::Ears::
Melty Sherbert Ears in Black by Half Deer !!Now @ Surreal Complex!!!
::Necklace::
Pride Necklace Tag by BananaN !!Now @ Spread The Love!!!
::Necklace 2::
Grape Grand Necklace in Rich Wine by Yumyums
::Collar::
Chained Hearts Collar in Royal Blue by The Sugar Garden
::Bag::
Suede Fringe Bag in Midnight by Moon
::Wings::
My Kawaii Gacha Wing in MyCuteDeath RARE by Sugar Marmite !!Gacha!!!
::Hair flower::
Head Accessory – Ceri Blossoms in White by LODE
::Face stuff::
Faun Face V.2 Type A – Nose 1 by Half Deer
::Earrings::
Pride Earrings by BananaN !!Now @ Spread The Love!!!
::Earrings 2::
Tentacle Earrings by Zombie Suicide
::Plushies::
Pocket Pet V2 Frenchy in White by Birdy !!Gacha!!!
&
Flutter in Domino Valentine by The Feisty Beast Gacha !!Gacha!!!
::Wand::
Queen of heart mesh wand in Be Mine by Ariskea
::Mouthie::
Shoot Me Valentine Arrow by Charm
::Sleep Mask::
Blindfold in Really? By Inked !!Now @ Spread The Love!!!
::Glasses::
Dirty Glasses in Red by Elemeno (IT'S FROSTING. D:<)
::Make-up::
Mystic Eye Liner in Yellow by Pekka
::Make-up::
Glossy Chapstick in Lime by Random Matter
::Belt::
Role Belt in Jailer (Black) by PFC !!Gacha!!!
::Ankle Warmers::
Ankle Warmers in Grey 3 by Little Tasta !!Gacha!!!
::Tatoo::
Always w/no heart on chest by PixyStix !!Now @ 25 for 25 hunt!!!
::Poses::

Poses by Label Motion
& Hilarious drown yourself in a fishtank pose by HopScotch @ Surreal Complex!
::Couch & Chair::
Armchair and loveseat by Prime !!Now @ Spread The Love!!!
::Rug::
Ikat Rug in Pink by Brixley !!Now @ Kustom 9!!
::Wall Art Pictures::
Intimate & Afternoon Delight by Ampersand !!Now @ Spread The Love!!!
::Neons::
Stag love & Love me by Medowworks !!Now @ Spread The Love!!!
::Crate::
Crate Stool in Pride -Rare- by Painfully Devine !!Now @ Spread The Love!!!
::Kitty::
Build-a-friend Pride Kitty -RARE- by Free Bird !!Now @ Spread The Love!!!
::Blogger Heart::
Heart w/holding pose by Decadent Courtesan !!Now @ Spread The Love!!!

Gave you a LM. NO EXCUSES. :'D Go help a good cause and get some -awesome- stuff in the process~
Muahmuahs. See you all WEDNESDAY because tomorrow I'ma cleaning machine!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment