Monday, February 24, 2014

Welcome back to me!

Hay loveloves, are ya chillin'? If not I can use my awesome new found black magic to help out. >;D ICY MAGE, COMIN' UP!



I have some things to show you from the Spread the Love event, this week, as well as some last run to grab goodies from the Surreal Event, and I'm still hiding some stuff from the 25 for 25 hunt! Lils and I put stuff together for the Jack Or Jill hunt, too, to try and help show you guys enough of the goods to get you going. Mine will be my coab, hers is not. For today though, there's this awesome white dress with an additional RAIN dripping on it option, which I thought was pretty cool~ I paired it with these -awesome- new socks from Witches & Rats which are available at this round of Suicide Dollz! Loove theeem~ I also snagged TSG's new group gift, the hentai sweater. Tehehe such a cute and shy looking mage.



Hat is/was from the Fantasy Gacha event and covers the face enough to make me cream old school FF black mage. <3333 Staff and goodies in the room are both awesome finds at the Spread The Love Event, which is a Gacha event catering to raising money for the irl LGBT community. Awesome bed in my scene is a snag from the Surreal Complex that has like 10 awesome poses. I went with my favorite of the group. And my icy color booties that keep my feet warm as I mess up all my water based magic are adorable boots that are a grab from the 25 for 25 hunt! :D



Lovebug seems okay andand should be home by Thursday so life is back to normal! :D

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Elly in Sugar/Pearl by Pink Fuel
::Hair::
Serena by Alice Project w/ sparkle princess dye pack.
::Eyes::
Hime in Midnight by Buzzeri

::Lashes::
c01 Natural Eye lashes by FTL
::Hands::
Elegant 1 hands by Slink with appliers by Virtual Insanity which are a prize from the Jack or Jill Hunt!!!

Clothing Stuffs;

::Top::
Bite Me sweater in Team Hentai by The Sugar Garden
::Dress::
Make it Rain dress in White by SYSY's !!Now @ Surreal Complex!!!
::Skirt::
Make it Rain Rain Overlay by SYSY's !!Now @ Surreal Complex!!!
::Stockings::
Dripping Socks in Black and White by Witches @ Rats !!Now @ Suicide Dollz!!!
::Shoes::
Wellingtons in Sky Blue by Free Bird !!Now @ 25 for 25 Hunt!!!


Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
My Dear Heart in Long by Maxi Gossamer
::Ring::
My Dear Heart by Maxi Gossamer
::Ring 2::
Random Encounter Ring in #8 Powder by Frogstar
::Earrings::
Illuminati Gages in Light Blue by Kenvie
::Staff::
Demonic Staff in Crystal by Aii !!Now @ Spread The Love!!!
::Mask::
Ice Mask in Blue by Chimeric Fashions
::Hat::
Traveler's Hat in Elf by LJ
::Make-up::
Eyelashes in Dolly from the Alabaster version of Sora by Pink Fuel
::Make-up::
Plastic Lips in Gloss by A&M
::Pretties::
Body Bling in Blue by Glitz

Cute curtain used behind me can be picked up at Kustom 9!!! :D <3

Desk, coat rack, dresser, and stool can all be picked up at the Spread the love event.

Bed can be picked up at the Surreal complex.

Bunny doll is no longer available, sorry!!

House and picture can be picked by ChiMia! :D House is a GROUP GIFT that's all original mesh and 11 prims! :D Two floors with a cute outside staircase to the second floor. <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment