Thursday, March 27, 2014

Coab 30

As you all know with CoAB I try to get you as cutie as I can with little monies spent. Today I have a skin to show you by Glam Affair that's available at the Arcade for only 100L a play. I know, I know, 100L is over my usual budget for coab, but you get an awesome skin and hand, feet, azz, and boob appliers for only 100L. I have to say, it's a steal!



Skin aside, I snagged these freckles, eyes, and sweater from the MP while I did a little bit of shopping. LOVE the sweater, it's so cute and colorful. The bodysuit under it and the stockings are both free grabs from Buttery Toast, as group gifts, and are SO cute. Gonna keep short today, muah~

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Aria Skin in Asian Combination 11G by Glam Affair !!Now @ Arcade!!!
::Hair::
Avalon in Chocolate by Little Bones
::Eyes::
Datdream Eyes in Cassiopeia by MD
::Lashes::
Tableau Lashes by Cheap Make-up
::Hands::
Elegant 1 Hands by Slink worn


Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Cropped Sweater demo gift by Yumera
::Bottom::
Galaxy Bodysuit by Buttery Toast
::Skirt::
Frill Tutu Skirt in white by Lamp Light
::Socks::
Fairy Kei Exclusive Freebie by Buttery Toast !!Now in Main Store!!!
::Shoes::
Rain boots in Blue by Kustom 9 !!Group Gift!!!

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Bear coin purse by nh
::Bag::
Jean Bag by MDL
::Hand::
Golaxy Typing by HC
::Make-up::
Freckles by Swanky and L&D Designs
::Poses::

Poses by Imeka

0 comments:

Post a Comment