Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My own little Garden

Excuse the lack in quality in the pictures, loves. Computer problems still going on, butbut haaayhaaay I'm still blogging. <3



I made a cute little garden area using a bunch of the arcade stuff for my own little haven because I really needed a space to my own to zone out. Lovebug and I got in a fight after he finally gave me good news because I was having a tantrum. Now I'm waiting to talk to him. ;A; <3 Wish me luck, loves!



The ADORABLE little red panda on me was a win by lovebug at the LAST round of chapter four. Yes. I'm late with ALL of my clothes this time. MINUS THE HAIR, it's a newbie by Milk @ the Whore Couture Fair! :D The clothes are the LAST round of the cosmopolitan sales room. Accessories are the LAST flf, and shoes are from CANDY FAIR. XD But it was all stuff I love and I'm pretty sure you can still get them all!



Only newbie things are the hairs and this AMAZING eyepatch by Cubic Cherry Kre-ations. I haven't gotten to getting the whole pack yet, arcade has me brooooke!! This beautiful color, though, is a win from the Rose Princess Hunt which is still going for about another week! :'D



THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Elly in Sugar/Pure by Pink Fuel
::Hair::
Tokyo in Browns by Milk
::Eyes::
Luminate in Hazel by The Sugar Garden
::Teeth::
Braces Teeth in color by Shine
::Lashes::
C01 Natural Lashes by FTL
::Hands::
Elegant 1 Hands by Slink worn with appliers by Quintessencia
::Feet::
Flat feet by Slink worn

Clothing Stuffs;

::Top::
Panda Love Long Sleeve by A&Co
::Bottom::
Sprang Jeans in Ombre Pink by Perch
::Socks::
Prissy Ruffle Socks in Sheer White by The Sugar Garden
::Shoes::
Sprinkles by Charm


Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Ribbon Cross Collar in Pink by Pekka
::Necklace 2::
Forest Necklace in Pink by D-Labs
::Bracelet::
Forest Bracelet in Pink by D-Labs
::Ring::
We Love Gacha Ring in Panda White/Blue by Fappy
::Bag::
Happy Bag by NS
::Hair Pins::
Forest Hair Pin 1-4 in Pink by D-Labs
::Earrings::
Forest Earrings in Pink by D-Labs
&
Stretched Ears by Mandala
::Hair JAWNIES::
Rockets Rule Headband in Pinky RARE by Random Matter
&
Stars are Cool handband in Blue 1 by Random Matter
::Plushies::
Pocket Pet in Red Panda by Birdy RARE
::Eye Patch::
Aoi Bara Eye Patch by Cubic Cherry Kre-ations
::Make-up::
Chu Lips in Dango by The Sugar Garden
::Make-up::
Dolly Eyelashes by Pink Fuel
::Poses::

Poses by Adorkable

DECOR AGAIN IS FROM THE ARCADE! :D
Bird Tower in Blue by 8f8
Caring Mr. Scarecrow in Pink by 8f8
Nosey Mole by 8f8
Bubbleblooms in Yellow by 8f8
Bird Skyloft in Yellow 8f8
Fancy Fest by 8f8
Poppyhearts by 8f8
Happy Carrots by 8f8
All in the My Imaginary garden set by 8f8
Baby Plant Tray by Mishmish
Ruru by Mishmish
Zen by Mishmish
Onion by Mishmish
Sky by Mishmish
A baby plant by Mishmish
Seed Box RARE by Pixel Mode
Bird House by Pixel Mode
 Both from The Happy Gardner by Pixel Mode
Vintage Chair in Pink by Tres Blah
Radio in Green by Tes Blah
Wire Heart by Tres Blah
 All in the Spring Living set by Tres Blah
Plant two by Zigana
The wisest owl by Ispachi
Book a tale of love by Vespertine


0 comments:

Post a Comment