Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Spring Time Dreams~

I know I said maybe cat body suits today, but I had a lot going on so I decided to go with a more simple look! By a lot going on, I mean I took a percocet and was knocked out most of the day. My anxiety causes extreme pain.. fibromyalgia I think they called it. They're still looking in to it, but they believe that is why I have the fits of hip/back/knee pain after something upsets me. Yesterday I got bad news, and today I hurt. UNTIL I TOOK DRUGS~ Good news, well.. better than bad news, was to follow and I get to see a friend I haven't in a while soon maybe. I went with something simple and comforting, which is what I needed.



This outfit really reminds me of spring. I really love the simple design on Junbug's dress from this round of Chapter 4. Hnngg. I wasn't as in to the cardigan so I paired it with another. This sexy and fun windswept look for my locks was a snag from the whore couture fair. I was -really- digging the hair there!!!



Hand goodies are from the arcade. I really -love- Gacha events. Speaking of, a new MONTHLY Gacha event starts tonight, called the Witching Hour. Each Gacha within it is 50L and it only runs from midnight tonight to midnight tomorrow~ Be sure to stop on by for some -amazing- things, including special pairs of Buttery Toast's imp horns, some gorgeous cameo rings by Violent Seduction, and TWO new dresses from Blue Blood. (and that's just what I've seen from sneak peaks!) LANDMAARK



THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Elly in Sugar/Pure by Pink Fuel
::Hair::
Bambi in Browns by Ploom !!Now @ Whore Couture Fair 3!!!
::Eyes::
Luminate in Hazel by The Sugar Garden
::Lashes::
C01 Natural Lashes by FTL
::Hands::
Elegant 1 hands by slink worn with appliers by Witches & Rats
::Feet::
Flat Height Woman's feet by Slink
::Ears::
Fantasy Elf ears in Short by Mandala

Clothing Stuffs;

::Top::
Hipp open swater by M.o.w
::Dress::
Sandy's Sundress by Junbug !!Now @ Chapter 4!!!
::Stockings::
White seam tights by Cannibelle !!New Subscriber gift!!!
::Shoes::
Brienne Flats in Carnation by Fri.Day

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
His Feather Necklace in Gold by Glow !!Now @ Arcade!!!
::Bag::
Vintage Plastic bag in Green by Milk Motion !!Now @ Arcade!!!
::Plushies::
Tea Party With Alice Cheshire Doll by U.f.o !!Now @ Arcade!!!
&
Spring Babies Ducky in Lemon by Birdy/Alchmey !!Now @ Chapter 4!!!
::Flowers::
Wild Flowers Bouwuet Lilly of the Valley by The Secret Store !!Now @ Arcade!!!
::Make-up::
Glossy Pout Lipstick in deep bubblegum by Pink Fuel
&
Dolly eyelashes by Pink fuel
::Make-up::
Winter Eyeshadows w/ eyeliner 1 by Pekka
&
Tintable Dolly blush by Candy Mountain
::Poses::
Poses by Zzang and N9


0 comments:

Post a Comment