Saturday, April 19, 2014

Freebies and bewbies!

Happy Weekend! My wisdom teeth are the devil! I'm late but I have my weekly coab for you loves with another something special!



So this dress is a snag from this round of the 25 for 25 hunt!! :'D I seriously love this hunt and while I know it's a bit expensive for the coab when SOME of my looks are completely free but it's honestly cute and with all the different ways to make lindens I think 25L for a dress is within a decent budget! :'D

Aside from thaaat, I got the new Vstring boobies~ Yes, I know this has nothing to do with coab butbuuut I had to try them and wanted to show them off. They're FITTED MESH boobies which means they work with PHYSICSSS. <3



The goods, they work with tango appliers (Yay!) the bads, they're too big for my tastes and when you down size them they go flat like a pancake but still stick out unlike fitted dresses which you can have big or flat.. these only look good at around 30 on the bust size. Mine are at 25 and look OK, but have already started looking a little distorted to me. SADNESS. I use the thick thigh version of the cute azz and made my shape a bit bigger so it looks alright, but I still love my lushies the most. These are SUPER fun for those of you looking for realistic jiggle for your big tatas; be it for lols or when you wanna be sexxxeehh! ;D

X 
GIFS OF THE JIGGLE <3
THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Eun-Seo in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Mori in Naturals by LCKY
&
Madison in Browns by Ploom
::Eyes::
Mori Eyes in Hazel by The Sugar Garden
::Teeth::
Braces in Color by Shine
::Lips::
Brandee by Loud Mouth
Lip Appliers by The Sugar Garden
Sparkle Lips in Gummi
::Lashes::
Eyelashes 2 by BC
&
S01 Kawaii Lashes by FTL
&
Starry Lashes by Lovely Alien
::Hands::
Elegant 1 Hands by Slink work
Nail appliers by By Snow
Fashionable Black nails
::Feet::
Medium Height Woman's feet by Slink worn

Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Avery Lace Lingerie Nightie in Pink by ViVi
::Bottom::
Avery Lace Lingerie Nightie in Pink by ViVi
::Dress::
Nastasia Retro Dress in Skulls Hearts by Get Frocked !!Now @ 25 for 25 Hunt!!!
::Socks::
Black stockings by BBB
::Shoes::
Vanessa Boots in Grey by Paint

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Karma Necklace by VC Designs
::Necklace 1::
Tainted Heart Necklace by Bubble
::Bracelet::
Karma Bracelets by VC Designs
::Crown::
Princess Tiara in Silver by Akorat
::Glasses::
Antler Sunglasses in Pink by YUKO
::Make-up::
Tuesday in Pretty in Pink by MC
::Make-up::
Tsukikabe Tattoo gift by Ume
::Poses::

Poses by Glitterati

0 comments:

Post a Comment