Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Look At Me & Be Dazzled~

Sooo, soooo laaate... or...early? I'm super sorry but Val got in today and I got caught up having fun. Lmao. I did, however, get to finish my outfit for the weeks and take pictures!! :'D This outfit is super fun, it's showing off a new top by Witches & Rats and some of the 25 for 25 goodies.



This amaaazing livingroom set it a pick up from the Eden Rising event, by Prime. I first saw their stuff at the Spread the Love event and have not been disappointed by anything I've seen by them. It makes me super happy. I love the chilled out poses on the couch. ;~; <3



This hair is a looove of mine, and was grabbed from the We<3 RP event by Geek. It's named by color after Star Wars references (At least the browns pack we know I'm always a brunette.) I paired Witches and Rat's adorable sparkle tube top with a tank because there was just oh so much showing... too much for me, really. >///<; It makes sense, since they're available at The Ho Depot, bit I needed to modest it up a bit to use it how I wanted. XD These amazing pants are by a store I've been watching on the MP for a little while. You can grab them for just $25L for a male OR female pair at the 25 for 25 hunt. So many goodies! So little time! Lovebug gets home tomo-- today! XD


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Eun-Seo in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Leia Returns in Spacejunk 1 by Geek
With Headband and forehead band !!Now @ We<3RP!!!
::Eyes::
Depth Eyes in Apple by Ni.Ju
::Teeth::
Braces teeth in color by Shine
::Lips::
Brandee by Loud Mouth
Lip Stick Appliers by The Sugar Garden
Luna Lip Gloss in Cotton Candy
::Lashes::
S02 Kirei Lashes by FTL
::Hands::
Elegant 1 Hands by slink worn
Nail appliers by Witches & Rats
Magical Girl nails !!New Release!!!

Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Look At Me in Purple Mini Top by Witches @ Rats !!Now @ The Ho Depot!!!
::Top 2::
Basic Tank in Black by DCNY
::Bottom::
Women's leather fetish steampunk pants in Violet by No Salvation !!Now @ 15 for 25 Hunt!!!
::Shoes::
Goth Kawaii Boots in Black by Witches & Rats
Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Assassin Collar by XA !!Now @ We<3RP!!!
::Bracelet::
Gemmed Bracelet in Black & Purple By Witches & Rats !!Now @ 100 Block!!!
::Bracelet 2::
Gemmed Bracelet in Black & Green by Witches @ Rats !!Now @ 100 Block!!!
::Ring::
Petit Coeur Ring in Black & Purple by Witches & Rats !!Newish!!!
::Bag::
Black Heart Backpack by HEX APPEAL
::Earrings::
Byzantine Talisman Earrings in Abinthe by LNS designs !!Now @ 25 for 25 Hunt!!!
::Make-up::
Frankenstitches tattoo by Bubblegum Treasure Trove
::Poses::
Poses by Kirin
Sakura Poses !!Now @ Season's Story!!

Pinwheel Poses !!Now @ Season's Story!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment