Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Spring Time Loves

Hello again, loooves. I have some good news!! Yesterday I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. I know, I know. How can that be good news, right? It's good news because finally I have a reason as to why I have always been in so much pain and unable to get the things I want to get done finished. I had pain in all but one of the specific spots they use to diagnose it, which made my doctor frown and give me an immediate diagnosis. I'm on medication now to help with it, too! So maybe I can get more blogging and shopping done soon! I also had ALL my mental meds changed, so maybe I can go outside soon! All in all, it was a good tuesday. I have bad news too though, haha. Meds take two weeks to settle in my system and lordy am I high. XD Gonna be short with pictures because I can hardly even line boarders up right now. XD <33 Won't stop be from bringing you the cuteness though!!



This dress is -amazing- and I loved it from the moment I saw it. It can be lolita'd really well but I went for a more casual look. I'm still covered, but I dunno if it can be considered lolita because you know, too high to care, lmao. It's still stunning and I was so glad to see it at C88. This round of C88 is just breath taking, make sure you get in. All the spring colors. Haaaah. <3 The accessories are LOVE and the clothes are must haves! The hair is a newie from Exile that can be snagged at Season Story. I've decided I love spring. Everything being released is making me SO happy. XD <3 Here's yer creds~

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Eun-Seo in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
San Francisco in Browns by Exile (With Hair Flowers!!) !!Now @ Seasons Story!!!
::Eyes::
Mori Eyes in Hazel (With big shine) by The Sugar Garden !!Now @ Cosmetics Fair!!!
::Lashes::
So1 Kawaii Lashes by FTL
&
Starry Lashes by Lovely Alien
::Hands::
Elegant 1 hands by Slink Worn
Nail Appliers by Buttery Toast
Gradient Nails in Flamingo
::Feet::
Medium Height Woman's Feet worn by Slink
Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Fluffy Bolero in Milk by Kyoko Couture !!New Release!!
::Dress::
Fluffy dress in Roses by Tes Blah !!Now @ C88!!!
::Stockings::
White Gradient Tights in Coral by Chary
::Shoes::
Noella Heels in Fuchsia by Ingeune

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Garden by Fairy Tail
::Necklace 1::
Silver Rose Pendent in Pink by Yummy !!Now @ C88!!!
::Bag::
Flowery Mini Bag in Rose by Imeka !!Now @ Kustom 9!!!
::Plushies::
Flocon in Frozen Rose by Aisling
::Glasses::
Fancy Sunglasses in White & Pink by Witches & Rats !!Now @ Spring Break Fair!!!
::Phone::
Bashful Bear phone in Gold by LP
::Make-up::
Tintable Animu Blush by Pantsu Hunter !!New Release!!!
&
Tintable lipgloss by Pantsu Hunter !!New Release!!!
::Make-up::
Pixie Shadow in Ocean by Buzzeri !!Now @ Cosmetics Fair!!!
::Make-Up::
Sunspots (two) by NOX !!Now @ Cosmetics Fair!!!
::Poses::

Poses by Zzang

0 comments:

Post a Comment