Monday, April 14, 2014

Spring's Charm

Super Early Goodmorning around the world! Very Early/late post from me, hm? I'm not going to be posting on Monday since you're getting a post now because I have a Val coming to live with he and she'll be here today! :D Exciting times! I however am going to be cleaning for a while tomorrow because the cat started shedding and I'm allergic! XD Oh wonderful, wonderful spring time! It's magic and it's charm... the bugs.. the dander... the allergins... the REAWAKENING OF LIFE. At least it's all cute and pastel, right?



This adorable dress is a new Easter release by Charm, it's one of a two set that are super cute. I went with the Bunbuns because I love Bunnies! They're so cute! >~<!! I love the pink and blue colors so so sooo much. Best pair for it with my love of modesty is this amazing Bunny Bomber hoodie by The Sugar Garden which you can snag at Seasons Story. It's soo perfects with the little tail and the bow on the ears and just aahh. ;~; So much love. The Lolita Haven Sim got a cutie new store the other day, Pantsu Hunter! They have cute M3 mods which got my attention but these rose leggings stole my -heart- So much that I bugged the owner until she made me appliers for my azz. (Ok it took 20 seconds to convince her lmao but still) you can grab these with the applier at the Pantsu Hunter main store.



We all know that accessories are like my favorite part of an outfit and oh so fun for me to play with. A bunch of things shown have been snagged from the Eden Rising event, Collabor88, Happy Bunny Gacha Fair, and 100 block. My favorite of the whole boat are these Gyaru heels from Violent Seduction which you will be able to pick up when this round of Kustom9 opens. The BOW. The PEARLS. The LACE. The SHIIINE. Nothing about these is bad. Love them so much. Ahh. <3 I need to stop rambling and sleep. MUAHMUAHS loveloves, have fun shopping!



THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Eun-Seo in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Austin in Kit Kat by Lamb !!Now @ C88!!!
::Eyes::
Depth Eyes in Apple by Ni.Ju
::Teeth::
Human Teeth in Sexy by Shine
::Lips::
Brandee by Loud Mouth
Lip Appliers by The Sugar Garden
Chus Lips in Sakura Tan
::Lashes::
S02 Kirei Lashes by FTL
::Hands::
Elegant 1 Hands by Slink Worn
Nail Appliers by Witches & Rats
Pastel Easter Nails !!Now @ Happy Bunny Gacha Fair!!
::Feet::
Medium Height Slink Feet
Nail appliers by Izzie's
Pearl Nails in Blue !!Now @ The Dressing Room!!!

Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Bunny Bomber in WhitexPink by The Sugar Garden !!Now @ Seasons Story!!!
::Dress::
Easter Bunnies by Charm !!New!! Come with optional Bunny Plush for in the pocket.
::Leggings::
Roses by Pantsu Hunter !!New!!!
::Shoes::
Gyaru Heels in Love by Violent Seduction !!Soon @ Kustom 9!!!

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Spring Sakura Necklace by Ginchi !!Now @ Eden Rising!!
::Ring::
My Captive Rings in Silver by Utopiah !!Now @ 100 Block!!!
::BunBunears::
Bunny Ears in White by ChiMia !!Now @ Eden Rising!!!
::Hair Flower::
Harvest Hair Clip in Baby Blue by Noodles !!Now @ C88!!!
::Plushies::
Bunny Plush by Charm !!Comes with dress!!
&
An Elephant to hug in Sky by Mishmish !!Now @ C88!!!
::Mouthie::
Easter Tamago in 04 by Witches @ Rats !!Now @ Happy Bunny Gacha Fair!!!
&
Spring Sakura Mouthie by Ginchi !!Now @ Eden Rising!!!
::Anklets::
Tsubasa Anklets in Pure Pack 3 by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!Now @ 100Block!!!
::Staff::
Blowing Wing in Pink by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ation !!Now @ Fantasy Room!!!
::Watch::
Alexander's Pocket Watch in Pastel Blue by Ni.Ju !!New Release!!
::Earrings::
Waster Egg Porcelain Earring in Pink Stars RARE by Freebird !!Now @ Eden Rising. Gacha!!!
::Garters::
Lovelocked in Pink/White by Candy Mountain
::Poses::

Poses by Glitterati

0 comments:

Post a Comment