Monday, May 19, 2014

C-C-C-Coooaab~ 35~

C-C-C-COAAB~ I'm sorry I've made you wait so long, but I've snagged goodies all along I promise. Most of them today are from the Cotton Candy Hunt and the Chapter Four Birthday gifts that were given out by many of the members. <3 I won't yapyap since I've kept you waiting so long. ;~; <3



THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
ChiChi Skin Gift by Potcha !!Chapter 4 gift!!!
::Hair::
Fica in Coco by Amerie
::Eyes::
Spring Eye in Hope by Song
::Lashes::
Natural Lashes by Eye Candi

Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Lick me till ice cream by HC !!Cotton Candy Hunt!!!
::Bottom::
Colored Ripped Pink Jeans by MoDANNA !!Cotton Candy Hunt!!!
::Shoes::
Cotton Candy Wellies by Bubble !!Cotton Candy Hunt!!!

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Cute Necklace by Myrai Style !!Dollarbie!!!
::Ring::
Tiara Ring by Angel Heart
::Ring 2::
Celebrate! Cupcake Ring by Atomic !!Chapter 4!!!
::Horns::
Sugarfied Horns by TLB! !!Cotton Candy Hunt!!!
::Make-up::
Bow-Wow Liner + Bottom by Room Of Amo
::Make-up::
Sooth by A S O !!Chapter 4!!!
+
Spring Allergy Make-up by The Skinnery !!Chapter 4!!!
+
KoolAid Lipstick in Pink Lemonade by Pink Acid !!Cotton Candy Hunt!!!
::Poses::
Poses by Kirin


<3<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment