Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Cassyual~

Hey loves! I had a super casual day today man, and I really loved it. I hope you all had a nice day as well~ I went with a really casual outfit for a day like today!



It's getting warm, and that always reminds me of Air so I really love the sunflowers in the background. So. Today I have on a really adorable and casual ensemble by MotiAme that you can pick up at this round of Kustom 9. Yes. I have it on over the Wowmeh, I try to always wear that beauty now. This come in three pieces so you can mix and match, leaving even the option for wearing just the sheer blouse without anything beneath it for you daring loves out there. ;D



I paired it with one of my favorite hairs on the grid right now, which is a new release by LCKY which was/is at the Big Show. Forgive my being unsure but I've had no internet alll day due to a comcast error. Lol. The adorable bow on my head is a group gift for Lolita Haven that will be up and available as soon as I can get the stuff for it uploaded (Probably tomorrow!) As usual it was meshed by our awesome Rik and textured by our beloved Fay from Buttery Toast. All the goodies, so little time! ;D <3


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Eun-Seo in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Rosalia by LCKY !!Newish!!!
::Eyes::
Ardent Eyes in Angel by Buzzeri !!Kustom 9!!!
::Teeth::
Vampire Teeth in long by Shine
::Lips::
Brandee by Loud Mouth
::Lashes::
S02 Kirei Lashes by FTL
::Hands::
Elegant 1 Hands by Slink worn
::Feet::
Flat feet by slink worn
Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Sheer Blouse in Mint Green by MotiAme !!Kustom 9!!!
::Top::
Tube Top Bra in pink by MotiAme !!Kustom 9!!!
::Bottom::
High Waisted Shorts in White by MotiAme !!Kustom 9!!!
::Shoes::
Georgia Sandal in Seafoam by Reign

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Heart in a Cage by Tokame
::Necklace 1::
The Imperfect Pearl Necklace in Green by Adore & Abhore
::Bracelet::
Bracelets En Dentelle in Rose by NuDoLu
::Ring::
Fantasy Cage Ring by Candy Crunchers
::Ring 2::
Golden/Silver Rabbit RARE by BananaN
::Ring 3::
One More Won't Hurt in Blue Check by Buttery Toast
::Bag::
Coffin Purse in Mint with Floral by Adore & Abhore
::Hair Bow::
Lolita Haven Bow Group Gift !!Coming Soon!!!
::Plushies::
Dita & Jima Robots by Gummies !!Now @ Kustom 9!!!
::Glasses::
Twitterpated Shades in Mint by Intrigue Co. !!C88!!!
::Hair Pin::
Call of Siren in Pink by E V O
::Ears::
Moogle Ear by C.C. Kre-Ations
::Tail::
Yummy Risu in Panna e fragola by C.C. Kre-Ations
::Make-up::
Belldandy Marks Tinted Mint by Pantsu Hunter
::Make-up::
Frosty Make-up in white by Glamorize


0 comments:

Post a Comment