Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Conceal don't feel...

Hello my deeeaars~ We watched Frozen again yesterday, which inspired the title of this. :'D It made me think of how my avatar would be concealing how friggin' adorable these little babies from Cubic Cherry are for the Funny Puppet Hunt. I mean. Just look at them. Hnggg. I really loved this cape and mask, which is a new release from Aii, the Ugly & The Beautiful. I paired it with some goodies I got throughout the last few days for some super fun and cute look with a weeny bit of creepy. Like a more adorable version of red riding-hood trying to camouflage her way to grannies! :'D <3 Why am I so shiny, you ask? Because TSG updated their body oil to have Wowmeh appliers! Now you can be shiny in your perfect meshie body!



Gonna list goodies and have one picture for a while due to excessive work I need to get done for both my personal blog and my lolita group! Soon though, loveloves, you'll get all my ranty goodness again! :'D <3 Dun worry though, you'll always get a paragraph to show you I still care! ;D <3
THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Eun-Seo in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Eilfie by Lcky!!!
::Eyes::
Awake Eyes in Hazel by The Sugar Garden
::Hands::
Elegant 1 Hands by Slink worn
Nail Appliers by ChiMia
Sunny Nails in Green
!!Now Available @ Kensington Gardens!!!
::Feet::
High Feet by Slink worn

Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Voodoo Cloak in Leather by Aii The Ugly & The Beautiful
::Bottom::
Spring Romper in Floral 2 by Static !!Now @ Big Show!!!
::Socks::
Sheer Floral Knee Socks in Dark Blue by Cannibelle
::Shoes::
Hey Listen Boots in Pink by Geek !!Now @ We<3RP!!!

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Bead Heart Necklace in Green by Myrai Style
::Necklace 1::
Silver Rose Pendant in Pink by Yummy
::Bracelet::
Briar Rose Bracelet in Silver by Boom !!Enchantment Prize!!!
::Bracelet 2::
Wysteria Cuffs in Platinum by Random matter !!Now @ We<3RP!!!
Resized and repositioned to upper arms
::Ring::
Fingerclaw by Death Row Designs !!Now @ We<3RP!!!
::Bag::
Warm Rose Basket by JunBug !!Now @ Fantasy Gacha!!!
::Hair Bow::
Adored Bow by Spellbound !!Now @ The Big Show!!!
::Plushies::
Lovely Sumomos in all colors by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!Now @ Funny Puppet!!!
::Handie::
Moon Wand in Pink by Una
::Make-up::
Body Oil in Medium by The Sugar Garden
::Poses::

Imeka

0 comments:

Post a Comment