Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Starry Vanilla's Summer Dream

Haaah, sometimes in life you just need a pick me up. Y'know? I've been feeling like that lately. Things aren't bad, but I'm quite run down. Happens in the spring. I love the thought of spring though. I told you about that awesome new store making Lolita goodies, right? Well Pippie of Starry Vanilla gave me the Pip-me-up that I needed with his new release!



I was so happy to make this co-ord that I even took a picture downstairs in the lolita haven headquarters, which unfortunately we will soon lose to irl things. Never fret though, there have been so many goodies coming out that even I can't be sad about it! This hair is a mixture of two new releases from my favorite hair store Lcky, one called Louisiana and one called Helie. You'll see a few more mixtures of this hair and the original soon enough! Also, these booows! I know you've seen the design, YES it is the same bow that's going to be a lolita haven group gift, HOWEVER, this one comes in multiple colors and as accessories! We've let the owner of Pantsu Hunter have our mesh and have a go at it and this is what she's come up with! :D I really love the set. <3


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Eun-Seo in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Heile & Louisiana by LCKY (Bangs from Heile and ponytail from Louisiana)
::Eyes::
Ardent Eyes in Avada by Buzzeri
::Teeth::
Human Teeth in Sexy by Shine
::Lips::
Brandee by Loud Mouth
Lip Appliers by The Sugar Garden
Chu lips in Melonpan
::Lashes::
C01 Natural Lashes by FTL
&
Starry Lashes by Lovely Alien
::Hands::
Elegant 1 Hands by Slink Worn
Nail appliers by Quintessa
::Feet::
Medium Height Slink Feet Worn

Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Fluffy Bolero in Milk by Kyoko Couture
::Dress::
Lovely Summer Jumperskirt in Peach by Starry Vanilla
::Socks::
Sheer Floral Knee Socks – Light – in Green by Cannibelle
::Shoes::
Gyaru heels in Peach by Violent Seduction
Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Sugar Veil in Lime by Pantsu Hunter !!Gacha!!
::Bracelet::
Sugar Veil in Lime by Pantsu Hunter !!Gacha!!
::Ring::
Sugar Veil in Lime by Pantsu Hunter !!Gacha!!
::Bag::
Bear Crossbody in Orange by Layover !!Kustom 9!!!
::Hair Bow::
Sugar Veil in Lime by Pantsu Hunter !!Gacha!!!
::Plushies::
Familiar Spirit Sukai in Aii the Ugly and the Beautiful !!Gacha!!
::Mouthie::
Finger Sammich by Ginchi !!Gacha!!!
::Make-up::
My Round Blush in Candy by Utopiah
::Make-up::
Pastella Eyeshadow in Lime by Buzzeri


0 comments:

Post a Comment