Sunday, June 29, 2014

Beach day delayed! xD

Wow, talk about a long unexplained vacation, huh? Ok so not long, but still. I got sick. This time not my usual sick from blahblah health problems, a tumtum sickness! I'm recovering though! And I have more goodies to show you guys than I know what to do with!!! The Summer Of Love fair opened, and eeeee there are some amazing things there!! I have to get my outfits together but get ready for a week filled of summer looks! (And manga looks once that's open! xD)



For now it's another fun filled look of ARCADE ITEMSSS~ Since it's the LAST WEEKEND!! Make sure you grab up these goodies before they're gone! Also sporting some of Katatonik and Mishmish's love from Collabor 88 this round because I looooved their stuff!! <33


I also love my face, butbut more than that!~ This hair! It's called Eilfie and is by Olive as I'm sure you've seen 100 times. I really love all the hair clips available as rarrreeeess. <33 Hairs WITH accessories made just for it? My new favorite past time. <3


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Hope in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Eilfie in Burned Browns by Olive !!Arcade!!
::Teeth::
Braces teeth in colors by Shine
::Lips::
Brandee by Loud Mouth
Lip appliers by The Sugar Garden
::Hands::
Elegant 1 hands by Slink worn
Nail appliers by Pantsu Hunter
Glitter Rush Nails in Pink/Blue
::Feet::
High Feet by Slink worn
Clothing Stuffs;
::Outfit::
Marina Outfit in Sea-Melon by katat0nik !!Now @ C88!!!
::Shoes::
Liberty Wedges (High) in Teal by Reign !!Now @ Hello Sunshine!!!

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
NEKOlace in Brown Tabby (Looks like my stilts<3) by Half Deer
::Necklace 1::
Space Alien Necklace in Rainbow by Pekka
::Bracelet::
Way Girlie Bracelet in Sugar, Sunny, Berry, and Sea by Yumyums
::Bracelet 2::
Bow Bracelet in Snow by Candy Doll
::Ring::
Bunble Bee in Aqua & Single Daisy in Blue by Yummy !!Now @ Arcade!!!
::Ring 2::
Space Alien Ring in Rainbow by Pekka
::Ring 3::
Sea Star gold ring in Unicorn by Pekka !!Gacha!!!
::Ring 4::
Ring #3 Caribbean in Silver by Emporium !!Gacha!!!
::Bag::
My Best Friend Backback in Bunny/Cream by Boom !!Now @ Arcade!!!
::Basket::
Roly Poly Picnic Basket in Red Apples by B.C.C !!Now @ Arcade!!!
::Hair Bow::
The Eilfie Eyeball Bows Rare from Eilfie Hair Gacha by Olive !!Now @ Arcade!!!
::Plushies::
Narwhal Companion in Pink by Mishmish !!Now @ C88!!!
::Glasses::
Bunny Sunglasses by Katat0nik !!Now @ Arcade!!!
::Foods::
Bunny Ice Cream Bar by Katat0nik !!Now @ Arcade!!!
::Hair Pin::
The Eilfie Star Clips RARE from the Eilfie Gacha by Olive !!Now @ Arcade!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment