Monday, September 22, 2014

Allll about da chillin'



More new goodies for my goodies! Sooo, I got The Shops aka The Mesh Project's Body because I've always loved the thighs on this baby. I think it has the best inner thigh/kitty(VAGINALOL) area but I didn't want to upgrade to the deluxe without an amaaazing skin. Doll from Pink Fuel happens to be JUST THAT so I grabbed some goodies from Kustom 9 and the Gacha Mania event. I also grabbed some Rings from The Secret Affair, but you'll see some more goodies from them next week. <3



I have to say I really love the figure on this thing, I can't get over it. With the new Belleza body coming out everyone's been going nutty over bodies and showing things off. I'll probably jump on board with the Belleza Venus body as well if they fix the boobs because I really don't like the shape atm annnnd because they have so many haaands; but for now I have this body and I have to say outside of it not being slink compatible I'm pretty pleased.



The only few cons I see come with the fact that the style hud causes major lag when worn which makes dressing a huge pain in the rear for anyone with a PC not up to par to handle it. I don't really think it's user friendly due to the fact that people shouldn't need a monster pc to be pretty in second life. Sure it's useful for those of us blogging and making art but normal people who run around doing their own thing shouldn't have to tele away to a secluded place with nearly nothing rezzed just to add a hud and change/remove their clothes. Can really kill the mood for the woohoo times, I'm assuming. <...3



Rest of outfit details below loves. <3 I have withdrawl issues today so keeping it.. somewhat short? Muah!
THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Doll V.2 in Crystal by Pink Fuel
::Hair::
Dots in Hud 01 by Magika
::Eyes::
Anim eyes in Ivy by Song !!New @ Kustom 9!!!
::Head::
Babydoll Deluxe by The Shops
::Body::
Deluxe Body by The Mesh Project with hands & Feet
Nail appliers by The Shops
Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Sailor Sweater in Navy by MotiAme !!New @ Kustom 9!!!
::Bottom::
Simple Flared Skirt in cream by MotiAme !!New @ Kustom 9!!!
::Lingerie::
Polkadot Vintage two piece by Babydoll
::Shoes::
Totomi Sandals in Silver/Blue by Tentacio

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Bibi Collar by Myrai Style
::Necklace::
King Collar in Black by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations
::Ring::
Cutie Ribbon Ring in Striped sky RARE by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!New @ Gacha Mania!!!!
::Ring 2::
Chamber Ring in Mode Silver by Reign !!New @ Secret Affair. Gacha!!!
::Ring 3::
Chamber Ring in Studded Black by Reign !!New @ Secret Affair. Gacha!!!
::Hair Bow::
Muchelle Bow in Baby Blue by Pantsu Hunter
::Plushies::
Wolf Babies in Dark/Blue by The Mint Condition !!New @ Gacha Mania!!!
&
My Mini Panda in Hamburger Holic by Offbeat !!New @ Kustom 9. Gacha!!!
::Glasses::

Apple Shades in Navy by Miseria !!New @ Kustom 9!!!

Among the Decor is MotiAme's Robot garden Gacha which is available at Gacha Mania. Sorry for not detailing the rest, I've had these pictures done for days but have been ill. Muahmuah! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment