Thursday, September 25, 2014

Fantasy Fun


So I’m in Philly for the weekend for my sister’s wedding which is this Saturday. For those of you who knows what issues I have, it’s kind of a huge emotional and physical drain for me to be here. For those of you who don’t, I have fibromyalgia, social anxiety, agoraphobia, and panic disorder. So since I’m going to have such a big part in thie wedding and the craziness that is leading up to it and being back in my home town; I made a sweet and fun look to get away from it all. It’s a mix of new goodies from all over the grid so you credits and I’mma go get me a swwweeeet philly pretzel. <3


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Doll V.2 in crystal by Pink Fuel
::Hair::
Erika in Naturals 2 by LCKY !!New @ N21!!!!
::Eyes::
Summer eyes in green by The Sugar Garden
::Head::
Tsu in X tone
::Lashes::
Flutter Falsies by Candy Mountain
&
Starry Lashes by Lovely Alien
::Body::
The Mesh Project body with hands/feet
Nail Appliers by The Shops
Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Phase Dolly Dress in Sky/Rose by Zenith !!New @ Kustom 9!!!
::Shoes::
Nevermore heels in Princess by Lassitude & Ennui !!New @ Secret Affair!!!

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Dream Choker in pink by Alchemy !!Gacha!!!
::Necklace 1::
Dream Epaulets in cream by Alchemy !!Gacha!!!
::Bracelet::
Cuff Rosa by MUKA
::Anklets::
Cuff Rose by MUKA
::Headband::
Chrysanthemum Sheep headband in Rose by Zenith !!New @ Kustom 9!!!
::Hair Pin::
Dream Eyepatch in Teal by Alchemy !!Gacha!!!
::Plushies::
Storybook in Lapricorn RARE by Birdy/Alchemy !!Gacha!!!
::Bag::

Ritz Handbag in Snow by Boom !!New @ Kustom 9!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment