Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Hello, Dearie~



Who says being a woodland creature means you have to be all naturey and stuff? Woodland cute is the new savy chic I say! XD I really love being unusual, so I have to say I adore Geek's new USB piercings from Totally Top Shelf; which by the way is LIMITED so only a certain number of each color will be sold. Get on over there~ I've been seeing a lot from Nomi that I've liked so I skittered over to that store and picked up a few items, one of which I've paired with these adorable stockings from Pantsu Hunter. The whole look was a little more... natural coming together than I expected so I snagged Cubic Cherry Kre-Ation's new horns from the Fantasy room and decided I'd do a cute look on a nature sprite type dearie that was too inner city for the other nature sprite types. XDD I really loved the wands that Amai made for the King and Queens event, but come on; I love anything decoden, don't you?


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Hope in D tone
::Hair::
Kitten Naturals 2 by LCKY !!New Release!!!
::Eyes::
Depth Eyes in Apple by Ni.Ju
::Head::
Tsu in D Tone
::Lashes::
Flutter Falsies by Candy Mountain
&
Starry Lashes by Lovely Alien
::Hands::
Casual R and Elegant 1 L by Slink worn
Nail Appliers by Adore & Abhore
Six Seasons set in Light/Green
::Feet::
Mid feet by Slink Worn
::Body::
Wowmeh !!No Longer Available!!!
Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Dessert Sundress in mint by Nomi
::Socks::
Milkshake Stockings in Vanilla/White by Pantsu Hunter
::Shoes::
Angel Pumps by Sweet Thing

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Dreams Choker in Mint by Alchemy !!Gacha!!
::Hand Glitters::
Stars in white and hearts in red by Amai !!New @ Kings & Queens!!!
::Scepter::
Decoden Scepter in Silver/Cherry by Amai !!New @ Kings & Queens!!!
::Glasses::
Kawaii Glasses Gacha in 22 by kDm !!Gacha!!!
::Piercing::
Geek Freak Flash Drive Piercings in White by Geek !!New @ Totally Top Shelf & Limited!!!!
::Horns::
Tangled Horns in Bark by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!New @ The Fantasy Room!!!
::Poses::

Poses by Glitterati & Nani

0 comments:

Post a Comment