Friday, September 5, 2014

Sister tiems~



Today my look I inspired by none other than my little sister, who is getting married in less than 20 days. When I saw the release from LCKY of these giant awesome fuzzy cat hoodies I immediately thought of her devil ass, and had to make a look together that she'd be proud of. I paired it with an outfit from MotiAme, because cute and casual is sister's favorite way of dressing. I, however, couldn't leave it just a skirt because she doesn't do skirts, so I snagged these awesome pants from the MP! Sleeves are a newbie by Geek @ We <3 RP and since I had ears I had to add this adorable new tail from Sweet Thing to make me a sweet little catcat~


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Hope in D tone
::Hair::
Kumi in Wild Honey by Wasabi Pills
::Eyes::
Bohemian Eye Collection in 3 by The Skinnery
::Head::
Tsu in D Tone
::Lashes::
Flutter Falsies by Candy Mountain
&
Starry Lashes by Lovely Alien
::Hands::
Casual R and Elegant L by Slink worn
Nail Appliers by Quintessencia
Fingernail applier 40 in light pink
::Feet::
Flat feet by Slink Worn
::Body::
Wowmeh !!No Longer Available!!!
Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Off Shoulder top in Pink by MotiAme
::Skirt::
Bow Flair Skirt in White by MotiAme
::Pants::
5 Old Pants in Silver by Used Abused
::Shoes::
Took an Arrow to my Boots in Girly by Geek

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Time for Prayer in white by Khyle Sion
::Arm Warmers::
Fox Sleeves in White by Geek !!New @ We<3RP!!!
::Hood::
Cat Hat in O'Malley by LCKY !!Gacha!!!
::Tail::
Neko Tail in Tabby by Sweet Thing !!New @ OneWord!!!
::Crown::
Peach Crown by Pantsu Hunter !!New @ Fit For A Princess!!!
::Plushie::
Izas by Ionic !!Gacha!!!
::Mouthie::
Sakura Mouthie #2 by * N * !!Gacha!!!
::Poses::

Unorthodox Poses

0 comments:

Post a Comment