Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Vector Play~



Welcome back to me from a four day weekend of awesomenesss~ Well, really a lot of shopping and final fantasy~ Haha. I have to say I'm -loving- these new huge hairs from Moon. ;~; Hng. <3 I'm so pleased with how active Ni.Ju has been lately, they have yet another release which stole my heart. Aii has been too, and her new release 'extra arms' have the ability to have their transparency risen to make them look like VECTOORS. I really love Elfen Lied, so I made myself a Diclonius of my own tastes. >:D Want the goodies? Credits below. MUAH~ <3


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Omen in Naturals 2 by Moon !!New @ Kustom 9!!!
::Eyes::
Mori Eyes in Hazel by The Sugar Garden
::Head::
Tsu in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Lashes::
Flutter Falsies by Candy Mountain
&
Starry Lashes by Lovely Alien
::Feet::
High feet by Slink worn
::Body::
Wowmeh !!No longer available!!!

Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Dakota Crop top in green by Free Bird
::Bottom::
Biker Pants in Grey by Pixicat !!New @ Kustom 9!!!
::Shoes::
Tarra Heels in Regals Night by Mango Cheeks

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Checkmate Bowtie by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations
::Gloves::
Big Daddy Elements in Assasin by Geek !!New @ Totally Top Shelf!!!
::Vectors::
Kali Extra Arms by Aii The Ugly & The Beautiful
::Horns::
Zeydda Horns in Smog by Ni.Ju !!New Release!!!
::Plushies::
Dragon Plush in Toothish by Silent Sparrow !!Gacha!!!
::Piercing::
Belly Piercing Line by Ivy
::Poses::

Poses by Glitterati

0 comments:

Post a Comment