Thursday, October 30, 2014

Missin'~



Happy Hallo's Eve everyone! :'D I hope everyone else is as ready to run around and collect candy as I am! There's so much fun to be had on Second Life, especially around times like this! The Club Hatsune Sim is having Halloween fun, that's for sure! Take a skitter around! There's also a bunch of Hunts going on! I was feeling mischievous so I used a Kemono mod by Fujiwara's World that I'm loving to make a Midna (From Zelda's Twilight Princess) inspired outfit using Trap's awesome item that was showcased at the Mystic Realm's Fair. Let's all be crazy tonight, hm? I could really use knowing everyone's cheered up since today's a really hard day for me.

I lost someone I loved a few years ago today, so now I try to have a lot of fun to show them how much I miss them! Have fun too, ne?


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Skeleton Kemono mod by Fujiwara's World
::Hair::
Flutter in Browns by Atomic
::Eyes::
Juicy Eyes in Red by Candy Mountain
::Body::
Kemono by Utilizator
Clothing Stuffs;
::Corset::
Bat Corset in Red by Violent Seduction !!Newly sized to Kemono!!!

Extras && Accessories;

::Helmet::
Hexsight Cowl in Full by Trap
::Wings::
Succubus Wings in Coal by Boom !!Gacha!!!
::Tail::
Demon Tail in Coal by Boom !!Gacha!!!
::Bewbies::
Kemono Rigged Bewbz in Size 3 by Puppy
::Bummie::
Booty Butt in Large by Bark Bark Meow Meow
::Nails::
Kemono Nails in Claw Gradients/Pink by Ni.Ju !!New Release!!!
::Toenails::
Kemono Toenails in Long Claw Gradients/Pink by Ni.Ju !!New Release!!!
::Plushie::

Sheldon's Sugar-High in Demon RARE by Geek !!New @ TAG!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment