Saturday, November 22, 2014

Idoruize me!


I'm an idorrruuu~ Mikazuki, the cosplay shop I told you about a couple days ago has a wide array of anime and fun anime cosplays that they offer for the avatar 2.0 that are being reworked for the Kemono. First of these if their Dream outfit, which is similar in many ways to Hatsune Mikuuuu. I have to say, I personally love these pieces after snagging one and trying it on. Cosplay normally bores me, I won't lie. I like being ME not someone else. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that ALL faces of this outfit were fully tintable. The textures on these pieces are ideal to keep the anime look going. They're simple and have just enough to them to look like a certain type of fabric as to fit whatever the characters are wearing.

So as far as Dream goes, I have to say I was surprised time and time again by what I got in the package. Not only does it have the entire outfit down to leg straps and headphones, but it comes in three different varients AND has an option for beast leg warmers. Be you furreh Kemono or just an anime lovin' foo' I highly suggest paying Mikazuki a visit. :'D <3
THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Hanako Mod by POMF
::Hair::
Miyuu in Dark Browns by Taketomi
::Eyes::
Depth Eyes in Apple by Ni.Ju FOR M3
::Head::
M3 Anime head by Utilizator
::Lashes::
Hime lashes by Candy Cutie
::Body::
Kemono by Utilizator
Clothing Stuffs;
::Complete outfit::
[Mika] Dream by Mikazuki
!! Full outfit includes sleeves, shoes, skirt, top, skirt strap, leg strap, and headphones. Most in three styles. Beast legs and tattoos also included but not shown!!!


Extras && Accessories;
::Earrings & Necklace::
Balloon Animal Jewelry Set in Light Purple
::Headband::
Nakomimi Maid in White by Altair

::Steps by W. Winx & Flair:: !!Now @ The Attic for 95L!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment