Thursday, November 27, 2014

Nerdy Holidays~



Hello Dearies~ Another day, another... day? Kidding, kidding! Happy Turkey Day to those who celebrate! <3 Haha. I don't have much to say really, outside of I went back to the Geeks & Nerds event and found some awesome stuff. One being this dress which is made by Okkbye AND has appliers for The Mesh Project. You all know I'm a sucker for anything Tmp because I oh so love this bodybody~ I also really loved the computers by Boom which I got the tato version of. (Eee kawaii potatooo <3) Darkened Stare & Sweet Thing joined up again to make these adorable little monsters that remind me of the omnom plants (As I used to call them) from Mario! :D <3 Super cute, I played the gacha until I was out of L I was so in love. These adorb sneakers were a great deal at The Dressing Room, and Altair made a backpack with a saying on it that could not be more true! Cats can fix anything! <3

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Charlie in Wild Honey by Wasabi Pills !!New @ Geeks & Nerds!!!
::Eyes::
Tsuya Eyes in Meadow by Angelica
::Head::
Mizu in D tone by The Sugar Garden
::Lashes::
Flutter Falsies by Candy Mountain
&
Starry Lashes by Lovely Alien
::Body::
Deluxe Body by The Mesh Project with hands & feet

Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Casual Tank Dress in Pokeball by Okkbye !!New 2 Geeks & Nerds!!!!
::Shoes::
The Dressing Room Special Sneakers in Black!! New @ The Dressing Room!!!


Extras && Accessories;
::Glasses::
Minimalist Glasses in Silver by BOOM
::Headdress::
Nerdy Geek Headpiece by Goth1c0 !!New @ Geeks & Nerds!!!
::Rings::
Darling Ring in Heart Silver by Reign !!New @ N21!!!
&
Darling Ring in Unicorn RARE Silver by Reign !!New @ N21!!!
&
Sarena Ring in Moon Silver by Random Matter !!New @ Geeks & Nerds
::Necklaces::
Heart Of Snow by Wimey !!Gacha @ Geeks & Nerds!!!
&
Diamond Choker Free Gift in Silver by Haste !!Gift & Geeks & Nerds!!!
&
Bowtie Necklace in Black RARE by Miseria !!Gacha @ Geeks & Nerds!!!
::Ears & Whiskers::
Catears * Whiskers by Whatever !!!New @ Fantasy Collective!!!


Annnd that's a rap kiddos! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment