Saturday, November 8, 2014

Red Light District Weekends~



Hey my darrrlings, I'm here for a quick weekend pop in to show you a gorgeous Kimono by Melon Bunny that's being sold at the Xiasumi School Festival~ :'D I have to say, I think the coloring on these as well as the way the materials look is fabulous. <3

I have to give a special thanks to my boo Runa who has been slowly helping me improve in my pictures. I'm learning more and more and am enjoying the process of blogging a lot more with these fun new tools. I hope you're all enjoying my pictures as well. <3
THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
D Tone by The Sugar garden
::Hair::
Leighann in Brunettes by Elikatira !!On Sale for 99L!!!
::Eyes::
Almost Human Thunder in Juice by Dead Apples
::Head::
Tsu in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Lashes::
Flutter Falsies by Candy Mountain
&
Starry Lashes by Lovely Alien
::Feet::
Slink M Feet by Slink
Nails by Random Matter
Holidaze nails in pink
::Hands::
Elegant L and Elegant 1 R by Slink Worn
Nails by Random matter
Holidaze nails in pink
::Body::
Deluxe Body by The Mesh Project
(No it's not slink compatible, but since I had to alpha most of it out anyway I went with it since I prefer it to other bodies.)
Clothing Stuffs;

::Kimono::
Furisode Base in Pink
Furisode Robe in Orange & White
Obi in Gold & White
All by Melon Bunny !!New @ Xaisumi!!!
::Shoes::
Sasu Geta Short in Yellow/Plain by Cerberus Crossing

Extras && Accessories;

::Hair Pins::
Hair Ornament Butterfly Kogai in Baby Pink Morpho, Buttercup, Lunar, and Monarch by The Sugar Garden
::Hair bow::
Obi Bows in Sakura pink by Mandala !!New @ Xaisumi!!!
::Ears::
Elf Ears w/ Butterfly No. 02 V. 01 by (red)Mint
::Bubble Pipe::
Bubble Pipe Kingyo #1 by * N *
::Plushie::
Mochiboo – Matcha by Mishmish !!New @ Xaisumi!!!
::Fan::

Fantastic Fantasy Fan in Red Lace RARE by StarFire Point

0 comments:

Post a Comment