Saturday, November 15, 2014

Three Cheers for Mizu!



Sorry about the horrible delay in blog posts! Lovebug and I had an emergency two days ago and have been dealing with things since then. I did have a picture ready, but I wasn't really in love with it and was going to do another... but no time. So you're not left waiting, however, I want you to meet Mizu! Since I love so everything The Sugar Garden does, I'm sporting MotiAme's Xiasumi cheer uniform which I think looks AMAZING with Sweet Thing's Riri hair which you can also grab from Xiasumi. Sadly SL is full of pervies, but never fear! Sweet Thing and DarkenedStare have paired up to create some Hellhound pups to protect all the cuties! I was going for that anime look where you know the new girl comes in and it gets all sparkly and roses pop up? Roses were found on Deviant Art and credit goes to the owner, however in the madness from the last few days I lost the link. ;~; Thank you Artist! Thank you readers, I'll see you monday!

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
D tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Riri in Fatpacks by Sweet Thing
::Eyes::
Autumn Eerie Eye Collection in 20 by The Skinnery
::Head::
Mizu in D Tone by The Sugar Garden !!New!!!
::Lashes::
Flutter Falsies by Candy Mountain
&
Starry Lashes by Lovely Alien
::Body::
Deluxe Body by The Mesh Project W/ Hands & Feet

Clothing Stuffs;
::Uniform::
Cheerleading Uniform in FATPACK by MotiAme
::Stockings::
Freya Lingerie Stockings by MAII
::Shoes::
8bit Heart Sneaker Wedges in Baby Pink by Epic


Extras && Accessories;

::Hair Bows::
Candybow in Cinnamon by Pretty Liar
::Pompoms::
Cheer Pompom in Red by LeeChouette
::Mouthie::
Foodies in Crumbles by Geek
::Pet::

The Rottie Hellpup pet by Sweet Thing and DarkenedStare !!Gacha!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment