Monday, November 10, 2014

Weekend Dreams~



* Yaaaaawwwwnnn~ * Maaan, I have had such a sleepy weekend! I didn't even get to C88 yet! Never fear though, I always have goodies to share with you! Today's bunch is a new Kemono/M3 mod by Pomf, which I donned in a pretty recent release by LCKY which is the Duchess Romper. <3 I put the cutest recent hair from Magika on my head, which happens to be named the same as my childhood nickname! I was feeling like I was cute, but not cute enough! That was, until I put on the new scarf by Sweet Thing at Sad November. ;~; So many bows, I'm so in love! Since I'm never happy without knocking it up a notch I also decided to carry my beloved RARE from the Melon Bunny Gacha at Xiasumi! If you haven't seen it yet, get ready to go back! ;D <3 Cannot forget these adorable boots by Blah which are new at The Big Show and have these adorable socks with them that make them easily resizeable to fit the Kemono! :'D I really love them. ;~; <3

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Hanako Skin mod by Pomf !!New!!!
::Hair::
Beans in Browns by Magika
::Eyes::
Another World Eyes in Green by Pomf
::Head::
M3 Anime head by Utilizator
::Lashes::
Helli Lashes by Pantsu Hunter !!New Location @ Club Hatsune!!!
::Body::
Kemono by Utilizator
Clothing Stuffs;

::Dress::
Duchess Romper in BBMM Med1 by LCKY
::Shoes::
My Petit Frill Boots in White by Blah !!New @ The Big Show!!!


Extras && Accessories;
::Choker::
Sweet Heart Necklace by Nomi
::Scarf::
Grumpy Bunny Scarf in Milk Choco w/bow by Sweet Thing !!New @ Sad November!!!
::Bracelets::
Ribbons & Pearls Bracelet in baby Baby by Whippet & Buck
&
Bow Bracelet in Snow by Candy Doll
::Earrings::
Golden Pretzel Earring Studs in Large & Small Blue by Pink Acid !!New @ Chapter 4!!!
::Plushie::
Giraffe Gacha in UniRaff RARE by Melon Bunny !!New @ Xiasumi!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment