Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Oh Mai Lara, Happy Holidays indeeeed~


I've been up ALL night. Dunno why I thought this was a good idea, I'll probably sleep through Christmas day. GG. Luckily I have the only thing I have, had, and will ever need in my life right next to me. But enough sap, on to goodies! This is the other adorable dress by Geek & Blueberry for/in/with Cloud 9. I know there's a lot going on on my head, buut I loved the horns Jada made too much to pull them off just because I was wearing this CUTE ENOUGH TO DIE FOR hair by Pink Hustler which was/is at the Candy Shop. O: But that's not the biggest news I have for you on this eve of presents and whatever else, oh no! As usual I was oh so interested in the release of (yet another) new mesh body.



I was on the same boat with “Ugh another? Eff this!” until I saw the LEGS on this baby. Not only is the Maitreya Lara body compatible with slink bits, but it's rigged (like most of the others) to work well with things that are rigged to the arms in standard sizes. We all know I'm a -giant- The Mesh Project lover. I think their mesh is gorgeous and I've perfected how I want to look in SL with their goodies (and Pink Acid's Airashi skin and Soul's freckles but I digress). When it came to other bodies I was wholly disappointed when it came to the leg area. No one was giving the bodies inner thigh meat... or not nearly enough for my loving of bigger shapes anyway. I think Lara is the perfect mash up of TMP's gorgeous lower half's shape and Slink's bodies ability to wear things that are rigged to the arms. (Belleza's not in this fight for me kids, I haven't even tried it again since it's first release and the tetas had me running for good. Maybe another time.)
BUT THIS BRINGS ME TO MY NEXT POINTS, the nitty gritties~



Not only do I love the legs but the kitty on this thing is meshed in and so tiny and adorable that it's not at all eye scaring or stomach turning or anything else to those of us who don't want to run around with roast beef sammiches between our legs. Not to air my own laundry but I don't have bits hanging out between my skin parts and I don't want an av with them either. Up until this point I preferred tmp for having NO bits, but I think this is a cute mix! The tetas on this baby are slightly up pointed, which I'm not a huge fan of but it's not too noticeable unless naked and working your shape can make it next to not happen... just.. big boobs.. happens. XD Lastly the ASS on the baby is to DIE for. Seriously. I took two shots in two different positions just so you could see I wasn't working angles. It's datassssss. <3 Sorry for lack of shadows in holiday picture, I forgot. All pictures of the body were taking with 0 windlight. YES. I used the day cycle so you could see it in all of it's horror. (And it's still effin' beauriful!) This beaut also comes with hands & Feet but since lack of Slink is what's complained about in terms of TMP I wore the slinkies with this. Wrist and ankle cuffs worn only because I tinted the body to match a skin I have and it's not seamless colorwise; however the XS Hands and feet fit perfectly.

Speaking of beautiful, the body is only $2750L. :'D Much better than some 4k for a back up body that allows me to use slink I M O.

Have a good day loves!
THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in ivory with whatever glam skin worked the best & tinted to match that comes standard on the Lara body because no appliers yet. (Airashi by Pink Acid. <3)
::Hair::
Hair 8050 in browns by Pink Hustler
&
Fi in Browns by EMBW
::Eyes::
Lillian Eyes in hazel by Buzzeri
::Head::
Babydol in RETROFIT Deluxe by The Shops
::Body::
Lara V.1 by Maitreya
HANDS AND FEET BY SLINK
Clothing Stuffs;
::Outfit::
Miss Reindeer by Geek & Blueberry
::Shoes::
She's My Unicorn Pumps in White by Geek
::Undies::
Mesh Panties that come with the Maitreya Lara body upon purchase. (Super cute, too! >//< <3)

Extras && Accessories;
::Antlers::
Christmas Reindeer Antlers by Geek !!With Miss Reindeer Outfit!!!
::Necklace::
Christmas Kawaii Necklace Pandoro by claMberry !!Gacha @ The Gacha Mania!!!
::Cuff Set::
Dollhouse in Sugar by Boom


HAPPY HOLIDAYS LOOVES. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment