Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Otherworldly



I really loved so much at the Creepy Kawaii fair that I don't know where to start. Today I'm showing off a few of my most favorite items. Cubic Cherry stole my -heart- with these adorable headphones/hairbow combo. I can block the world out and have an awesome hair accessory in one? Yesplx. Melon Bunny's adorable jumpers are pretty much cream of the crop at the fair, if you ask me. Not only are they fitted mesh, as usual, but they come in adorable colors and I -love- the way the skirt flares out. Yumyums redid their Ilo bears. * Squealed * Toooo cute. I loved -all- of the hairs, pretty much, but a pair of messy mesh buns with slight hime styled bangs? Thaaank yooou Mooon~ Rather than rambling, I'mma cred. MUAH~ <3
THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Glitter Tears in Peach w/ Blue Tears by Pink Fuel !!New @ Creepy Kawaii Fair!!!
::Hair::
The Eye in Naturals by Moon !!New @ Creepy Kawaii!!!
::Eyes::
Already Dead Bunny Eyes in Ghost by Pink Acid !!Gacha @ Creepy Kawaii!!
::Lashes::
S02 Kirei Eyelashes by FTL
::Body::
Female Body in Deluxe by The Mesh Project w/hands & Feet

Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Jumper in Grumpy Cat Glx by Melon Bunny !!New @ Creepy Kawaii!!!
::Stockings::
Basics in Black by Soft Voices Creations
::Shoes::
Rabbit Lolita Shoe in Pink RARE by Nomi !!Gacha!!!

Extras && Accessories;
::Plushie::
ILO War-Ready Teddy in Ivory by .{Yumyums}.
::Necklace::
Dangerous Rose Collar by Blah. !!New @ Creepy Kawaii!!!
&
Eyeball Creep necklace in Steel V1 by Kibits !!New @ Creepy Kawaii!!!
::Bag::
Eyeball Bag in Pink by Dear Deer
::Headphones::

Crucis Headphones in Black by .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::.

0 comments:

Post a Comment