Saturday, February 28, 2015

Weeekend relaxy tiems~


WAAAT CHOBII ON THE WEEKEND? YESS~ I was too ill yesterday, so why not see you all today, huh? I finally got in to uuubbbeeerrrr~ I was really excited because the goods from this round were really awesome looking. You'll see more from it later but I'm showing you one of my most favorite ensembles from this 'bohemian' round. This adorable long skirt and short tank with sweater set is from MotiAme and is something both freeing and comfortable, which is really appealing to me. I paired it with some adorable shoes, the Lamb hair called Bunny from N21, and a new skin from a place I've never actually worn a skin from (Except for my mouth review!~) I have to say I'm really glad I'm getting out of my ONLY ONE SKIN habit and experimenting. It's fun to see how different my face looks in different skins. (Since I never change my shape. O:)
THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Julie in Honey by [theSkinnery] !!Available @ Shiny Shabby!!!
::Hair::
Bunny in Dark Browns by Lamb !!Available @ N21!!!
::Eyes::
Forever Yours Eye Collection in 14 by [theSkinnery]
::Body::
Lara by Maitreya w/ hands & feet by Slink

Clothing Stuffs;
::Outfit::
Cardigan & Cropped Shirt/Skirt in Fatpack by MotiAme !!New @ Uber!!!
::Shoes::
Boppers in Black & White by +ILO+

Extras && Accessories;
::Ears::
Uni Ears in Luin by .:Soul:.
::Necklace::
Layered Celestial Necklace (linked) in Silver by (Yummy)
::Mouth::
Alli by .Loud Mouth.
::Hairbow::
Itsy Bow in Ivory by *BOOM* !!Gacha!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment