Friday, May 1, 2015

Honey I'm home~



For the weekend” is what lovebug said to me as he woke me up at 8am. Lol. It's late, I know... Buggers is asleep and my shoulder gave me such a fret I wanted to sneak in and make sure you saw these amazing goodies before they're gone because I'm unsure of event ends and it's technically the 1st! Soso adorning my adorable bodeh today is a gorgeous dress by Epic, I mean.. I'm sure you can see from the reflecting light but the print on this dress is gorgeous. The one so wonderfully melded in to the bright colors. This piece is cute, simple, and makes me very happy. Also apart of my Ensemble are a pair of heels, also by our beloved Jadey today.~ I like that they're called Jellies and have such a cute and shiny lookin' texture on them. Reminds me of those jelly sandals I had as a kid... but in a grown up version with a rose on it to add a hint of elegant sass. :''D Omg I'm rambling. Mr. Froggy hat and I skittered around in the woods and picked up some silent Sparrow friends before we came home to a Sway's décor set up and settled in to read magazines. Find out what we read (loljkcredits) below!

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Hope in Lilac Latte by .{Yumyums}. !!New @ IDK!!!
::Hair::
Willa in Light Browns by Truth
::Eyes::
Dalia Eyes in Green 3 by Rabid Squirrel
::Mouth::
Brandee by .Loud.Mouth.
::Ears::
Steking Ears by Mandala
::Lashes::
C01 Natural Lashes by FTL
::Body::
Female Body in Deluxe by The Mesh Project w/hands & feet

Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Brite Dress in Hot Pink by *Epic * !!New @ Black Fashion Fair!!!
::Shoes::
Rosie Platform Jellies in Ice by *Epic * !!New Mainstore Release!!!

Extras && Accessories;
::Hat::
Froggie Sailor Hat in Pink2 by *Katat0nik * !!New @ Season Story!!!
::Tiara::
Warden Tiara in Blue/silver by Fujiwara's World !!New Release!!!
::Earrings::
Ice Cream Earings by Ninety !!New @ CSR!!!
::Antlers::
Luna Antlers in Pastels by Silent Sparrow !!New @ IDK!!
::Burd::

Haruki Wind-up Bird in Singing Wear/Straeberry by Silent Sparrow !!!New @ Kawaii Project!!!
::Decor::
All items by Sways

0 comments:

Post a Comment