Thursday, June 18, 2015

Eat Me~


Join me in my own adorable little wonderland? Yes, a bit risque for me... I know... but I didn't want to take away from this adorable little macaroon bear music player adorning this pure milky flessshhh~ Yes, a new skin too! VCO has Maitreya appliers... I just learned... (I think? Maybe I knew and forgot? Haha!) Anyway I really loved this bedroom set by Razzberry @ the Arcade, so I made a sweet look to go with it from things in the grid rn~ Keep an eye out!
THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Jerry 002 by VCO
::Hair::
Melody in Chapter 1 RARE by Spellbound !!New @ Arcade!!!
::Eyes::
Bio eyes in Ivy by {Song} !!New @ Kustom 9!!!
::Mouth::
Popo Coral Mesh lip by VCO
::Lashes::
April Eyelashes by OO Yuki
::Body::
Lara by Maitreya w/hands & feet by Slink
Clothing Stuffs;
::Coat::
Summer Hoodie in Sea/Hibiscus by Katat0nik !!New @ Collabor 88!!!!
::Panties::
Eat me Panties in Orange (Maitreya) by Shakeup! !!New @ Alice in Sexland!!!
::Shoes::
Ethereal Heels in White by Breathe

Extras && Accessories;
::Tattoos::
Cutie Freckles in Soft by Arise
::Headphones::
Macaron Bear Wireless headphone by Caco's Green House !!New @ Mizu!!!
::Necklace::
Macaron Bear Wireless Music Player (Rain Sound) by Caco's Green House !!New @ Mizu!!

::Decor::
Beary Darling Bed RARE
Nightstands
Lamp
Bed Curtain
Bunny Carpet
Armoire
Cubbies
Words of Wisdon

ALL BY RAZZBERRY @ ARCADE


Pose: Kirin Hanami Pose 1 (Edited with Animare)

0 comments:

Post a Comment