Thursday, July 2, 2015

Oh I wonder, wonder~


Oh man I am soooo behind because I had the worst fibromyalgia flare up and my medical weed dr is out until the 8th so I can't get what I need right now. ;~~~; LUCKILY a lot of rest got me through it... with just... the issue of knowing that I have to go through this again until I not only get the medical card but find a way to get medicine without MA having any dispensaries. I even tried to find some on the street guise. I was desperate. QQ (I failed) but the thought of getting high made me remember the amazing outfit Melon Bunny put out for Alice in Sexland~ I don't know if I'm late but if I am hit up the main store because this ensemble is -amazing.-

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in Latte by Pink Acid
::Hair::
Memow in Solid Browns by Doe
::Eyes::
Cosmetic Doll eyes in Green by Clemm
::Head::
Babydoll in Deluxe by The Mesh Project
::Body::
Female Body in Deluxe by The Mesh Project

Make-up Stuffs;
::Lippies::
Thanksgiving Jam Lippies for TMP by Pink Acid
::Eyes::
Purple Eyeshadows from the Catalina Eyeshadows by .:Soul:.

Clothing Stuffs;
::Outfit::
Wonderland dress & Choker by Melon Bunny
::Stockings::
Simple Nylons by Soft Voices Creations
::Shoes::
Claire in Cream by Candy Doll

Extras && Accessories;
::Held Kitty::
Happy Kitty Doll in Jareth RARE by Katat0nik
::Headdress::
Priestess of the Rose Headdress in Holy by Aii
::Bunnies::
The White Bunny in Follow Me, Of Hearts, and there's a pink in my wonderland by Le Fil Casse
::Floating Kitty::
Wonderland Cheshire Kitty in Teal by Le Fil Casse

Flowers are a group gift from Little Branch

0 comments:

Post a Comment