Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Adfun

I had a lot of fun making outfits for the releases made by Tanoshi last week, releases I hadn't had time to release until recently. LOL Bleh mouthful! Anyho it's simple, but I felt cute. :] I did a little more shopping so I have more to show you later this week!

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Innocent Mori Skin in Tan by utat
::Hair::
8080 in Browns by Pink Hustler
::Mouth::
Baba mesh lip by VCO
::Eyes::
Spoopy Moon Eyes in Rainbow !!RARE. Gacha NEW @ mainstore!!!
::Body::
Kemono by Utilizator

Clothing Stuffs;

::Outfit::
Pyon Modder's by Imp Tail
Texture; Cyber Pyons Texture mod by Tanoshi !!New @ Mainstore!!!

Extras && Accessories;
::Wings::
Tsuki Wings in Silver by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!Gacha. RARE!!!
::Headpiece::
Tsuki Sirclet in Pink by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!Gacha!!!
::Stars::

Aerial Stars Groups 1 & 2 in Pink, White, and blue by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations

0 comments:

Post a Comment