Monday, November 16, 2015

Cutietootie


Hihihi! This weekend was crazy and fun~ I'm getting in to the nesssting phase. I forgot how much adorable stuff I own in RL... it made me want to put some things in SL that I thought were super cute together. This is still somewhat of a catch up post, but I have some new goodies on for you as well... orrr semi..new? So the way Epic adds a perfect rainbow gradient to her things makes me sooo happy. I even hate spider webs but I am loving these sweet gloom pumps! It made me so happy I decided I wanted to be all comfy in a cute cafe. Luckily for me Kreao from Cubic Cherry's made both of those things within the last few months. To keep with my own little personal flair I added Zombie Suicide's new Omen necklace with two perfect little roses and a tentacle in a jar. Skin's a newish release as well! XDD!

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Sugar in Latte by Pink Acid
::Hair::
Hexxed in browns by Little Bones
::Head::
Stella by Letluka
::Eyes::
Sugar eyes by Song
::Body::
Lara by Maitreya

Clothing Stuffs;
::Underbodysuit::
Dance School Leotard in Grape by Melon Bunny !!Gacha!!!
::Upperbodysuit::
Mailot: Adi by Paper Moon
::Shoes::
Sweet Gloom Pumps in Black Technicolor by Epic

Extras && Accessories;
::Necklace::
Omen Necklace by Zombie Suicide
&
Fox Spirit – Prayer Beads by Melon Bunny !!Gacha!!!
::Leg Warmers::
Wool Legwarmers in White by Gawk!
::Ears::
Tea Time Bunny mesh Bow & Ears in Chocolate 1 by Pink Acid !!Gacha!!!
::Friend::

Fox Spirit – Forest Guardian by Melon Bunny !!Gacha!!!

Decor
Niji Cafe by Cubic Cherry Kre-ations !!Gacha!!
&
Kuma-san Chair by Cubic Cherry Kre-ations

0 comments:

Post a Comment