Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Goodbye October

Goodbye October~ October's always a hard month for me. On top of it being the death anni of someone -very- important to me, I was still dealing with moving still! November marks the month to be thankful and me moving on to a new part of my life. Part of this is.. I'M BACK FULL TIIIME~ 

Though full time isn't going to be the once a day all week like I had been trying to before, it's unrealistic with keeping the house clean and now with my family and friends irl around... blogging is going to be a bit slower but that just means I get to show you guys things I really really love! I need to catch up though, because I take my duties as a blogger serious and even though my notice said I'd be away until Nov. 1st I lost a few spots in groups from not following the rules. That's unacceptable, y'know? I made a promise and I'm gonna fulfil it! So in this post I have a biiiig picture of hairs from Ayashi from the time I was away, and two new dresses, as well as some monstrous accessories from Aii and some neat goodies from Cubic Cherry!! I know I know, you know those names but I'm wearing so much more, ne? Lemmie just give you the good ol' details!





THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Arashi in Latte by Pink Acid
No Make-ups!
::Hair::
A BUNCH BY AYASHI, stop by the main store!!!
Monster Girl Hair in HUD 01 w/silver horns by Aii !! @ Kawaii Project!!!
::Eyes::
Cora Kitty eyes in Hazel by Buzzeri !!Gacha!! !!RARE!!!
::Mouth::
Giselle by .Loud Mouth.
::Body::
Lara by Maitreya

Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress in hair Picture::
Daisy Dress in Blue by Dear Deer
::Monsterous Outfit::
Summer Dress by Zombie Suicide
::Socks::
Darling Socks in White&Bubblegum by Melon Bunny
::Shoes::
Monster Heels by Aii the Ugly & the Beautiful

Extras && Accessories;
::Flare Accessories::
Necklace, chest piece, bracelets, and arm bands by Cubic Cherry Kreation !!Gacha!!!
::Piercing::
Breast Cancer Ribbon Piercing by Zombie Suicide
::Hairbow::
Paper Bow in Collage by Lovely Alien
::Guitar::
Anime Guitar by .Loud Mouth. !! Typer that plays a guitar rif and makes you look like you're playing as you type to your friends!!!!


:*

0 comments:

Post a Comment