Thursday, December 3, 2015

Cute & Chillin'

I have a few more goodies to show you today, but I had a giant panic and tantrum earlier so I'm not feeling well. I'll skip right to credits. :* I just didn't want you all to think I'd disappeared again! I just went away for the weekend and have been sick since. Saw a dr today though! :D





THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Amber in Latte by Gensis Labs
::Hair::
Honeydew in Browns by Oleander
::Head::
Amber in Latte by Genesis Labs
::Eyes::
Forever yours Eyes in 14 & 17 by The Skinnery
::Ears::
Steking Ears by Mandala
::Body::
Lara by Maitreya
::Nailpolish::
Mood Swing Nails by Adored <ugh these are SO me right now. QQ Moods are all over.


Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Fiona Hoodie in Shiny by Fission
::Bottoms::
Emma Pants in Galazy by Fission
::Shoes::
Sweet Mech Boots in Black by Epic

Extras && Accessories;
::Horns::
Ifrit Horns in Coal by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations
&
Pierced Horns by Katat0nik
::Mouthie::
Guitar Pick Xmas 3 RARE by Zombie Suicide !!Gacha!!!
::Hairbow::
Skeleton Bow by katat0nik
::Face Gems::
Stick on Gems in Amethyst by Adored

0 comments:

Post a Comment