Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Pretties~



    Has the day treated you well? I oh so hope so! So so so. :x Today I'm showing off a cutie hair by Olive, an adorable gas mask by Blah, two cutie pieces by Epic, and a jumper by Tanoshi! I even snuck in some Cubic Cherry Decor from this round of Epiphany (Which OMG I want the Zenith everything from! You'll be seeing that soon!) I really love this little look, and on a more personal note this rare was a dedication to my passed beloved Gao whom I love much. Happy memories, of course, and she was cute and derpy so I made her image with that in mind. I am in no way an artist and I guess some would think this would... make bad for a release but.. I thought it added to how adorable they are. I hope you like this look, and I'm honored if you like the Tanoshi's Frost Fair Cutie Jumpers! If you want more information about that look here. For the other amazing goodies I've rolled around in, details are below. :*


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in Ivory by Pink Acid
::Hair::
The Yumi Hair in Crazy Glitter by Olive
::Eyes::
Solar Eyes in Olive by Dead Apples
::Body::
Hourglass by Slink
::Nails::
Black Nails from Slink HUD


Clothing Stuffs;
::Outfit::
Frost Fair Cutie's Jumper in Nekowaii RARE by Tanoshi !!Includes ears & Tail!!! !!!New @ OMG!!!!
::Shoes::
Faux Fur booties in Snow by Third Eye !!New @ OMG!! RARE!!!


Extras && Accessories;
::Tattoo::
Dark Flower Tattoo in Dark by Urban Street !!New @ O.M.G!!!
::Plushie::
Sweet penu pet in Black by Epic !!New @ OMG!!!
::Backpack::
Mr. Pengu backpack in black by Epic !!New @ OMG!!!
::Wings::
White Wings from Veronika outfit in White/pink RARE by Supernatural !!New @ OMG!!!
::Sash::
Ms. Determined sash by Anachron !!New @ OMG!!!
::Bag::
Animal Bag in Cat 2 RARE by Avenge !!New @ OMG!!!
::Facemask::
Heartbeat Gasmask in Black by Blah. !!New @ OMG!!!

Decor!
::Steps::
Noise in Creschendo RARE by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!New @ Epiphany Gacha!!!
::Moon::

Noise in Selene's Shadow by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!New @ Epiphany gacha!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment